FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Show sexuality after profile name

Show sexuality after profile name

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *achelnMark OP   Couple  over a year ago

Mid Wiltshire

Some people don't like bi M, some only want bi M/F etc. Personal choice but the only way to know is go into profile and look.

On a competitor site that has gone downhill (!) they show M/F icons after profile name in pink/blue depending if straight or bi.

v useful as you can see in forum threads, looked at me etc if the basics match before clicking through e.g. two blue males = 2 bi/gay guys; blue female/pink male = bi fem/straight guy

etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

You know if you do a search there is a box you can tick that says " only show bi profiles" i use it all the time.

By *achelnMark OP   Couple  over a year ago

Mid Wiltshire

"You know if you do a search there is a box you can tick that says " only show bi profiles" i use it all the time. "

Of course, but in the who looked at me and forum, or meets section you can't see instantly - so if you like the profile pic or what they say, you have to delve in and look and come out again.

It was a useful feature on the other site (well, until most people stopped using it )

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Just seems unnecessary and messy.

By *apnDomMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Some people don't like bi M, some only want bi M/F etc. Personal choice but the only way to know is go into profile and look.

On a competitor site that has gone downhill (!) they show M/F icons after profile name in pink/blue depending if straight or bi.

v useful as you can see in forum threads, looked at me etc if the basics match before clicking through e.g. two blue males = 2 bi/gay guys; blue female/pink male = bi fem/straight guy

etc

"

Definitely agree. Too many times you go to a profile, read the text and at the very bottom you find out they're looking for a bi-m to play with or something.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Some people don't like bi M, some only want bi M/F etc. Personal choice but the only way to know is go into profile and look.

etc

Definitely agree. Too many times you go to a profile, read the text and at the very bottom you find out they're looking for a bi-m to play with or something."

Thats the point of the profile tho and why they should be read. To tell people what you are looking for. They may well be looking for a bi male to join them. Dosnt mean the M in the couple is bi tho.

» Add a new message to this topic