FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verifications saving but not displaying

Verifications saving but not displaying

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ofdiamonds OP   Man  over a year ago

Between wisbech & Kings lynn

Meet a few people at a club night that I wanted to leave a nice verification for but even though it lets me write it and says saved it seems to instantly disappear, only thing I could think of is that they have single guys block on for messages so must count for veris too as other veris I left at the same time are showing and those people don't have same filter settings.

Am I right or is something else causing it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mma_EvansTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

It wont be displayed on the profile until the person displays the verification xx

"It wont be displayed on the profile until the person displays the verification xx"

Oh I know that it won't show what I wrote unless they display. I meant it seems to just disappear completely instead of showing as 1 veri from M etc in the total number of veris

By *harlotteBigBoobsWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I was left a verification last week and only showed in the total number of veris. What he'd written wasnt showed at all

"I was left a verification last week and only showed in the total number of veris. What he'd written wasnt showed at all "

OK, maybe it just hasn't updated yet then. Thanks

By *tandMa691Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

The same was our problem. Lot of after unsuccessful attempt. After four days  our to find a solution to it.

The "Display on profile" function does not work in the chrome browser !!!

In turn worked in  Samsung Internet browser.

So we don't recommend Chrome Browser to use the fabswingers website. Use another instead.

» Add a new message to this topic