FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Profile Views: A Possible Bug?

Profile Views: A Possible Bug?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *9younggent69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

As a single guy, not many women or couples view my profile unprompted. Earlier, Fab showed that I had been viewed by four such accounts today, which is more than usual. But when I logged on later, this figure had mysteriously jumped up to thirteen. Over the next few minutes, it rose to seventeen – then fell to eleven, and nine just as suddenly. As I've been typing, it's risen again to sixteen.

This all seems a bit unlikely. Maybe there’s a bug. Or perhaps I’ve been viewed by a cabal of new, fake accounts. This latter idea would explain how my profile views crashed rapidly: the accounts were disabled soon after they were activated. Anyway, if you have any more ideas, or you’ve experienced this also, please let me know. I’m not presently a site supporter, so I can’t check precisely which accounts have viewed me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Users could've been a site support and used sleath mode at any given time I'm sure this would alter the number as the view disappears but people could've also blocked you this would make numbers drop

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Could it be something to do with this?

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/1197821

By *9younggent69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Yes, that's very possible. I've seen two other posts suggesting a spike in bots posing as women, so I suspect Fab was registering them.

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

I had same issues all supposedly as a matter of interest TV’s - Now I’ve had emails supposedly from Fab saying I e got messages but none in my inbox certainly not using link in email

By *haron1701DTV/TS  over a year ago

ormskirk

There is a 'bot' generating random accounts and viewing everyone it can find and trying to send messages. The bot accounts are very quickly closed down, this will explain the 'viewed' figures going up and down rapidly.

Sorry to possibly disappoint you.

By *haron1701DTV/TS  over a year ago

ormskirk

There is a 'bot' generating random accounts and viewing everyone it can find and trying to send messages. The bot accounts are very quickly closed down, this will explain the 'viewed' figures going up and down rapidly.

Sorry to possibly disappoint you.

» Add a new message to this topic