FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > What is the point of reporting...

What is the point of reporting...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hours ago I reported a profile which has a status update saying I am a man collecting pics and giving what town I live in. This because I declined his offer to meet.

He clearly uses my profile name. Obviously as soon as I reported it we were blocked, fair enough but... His status is still there yet if I were to name him here I'd be blocked!

Don't get me wrong, I've had some smashing supportive messages and his ploy was never going to work but it's the principle of the thing... He is clearly breeching rules but it's okay?? This is the kind of behaviour that makes women reluctant to meet cause imagine I'd met him and said no face to face... Dread to think how he'd have responded to that. We all have a responsibility for our own actions but by compiling a set of rules, Fab also has a responsibility to act accordingly surely.

Yes, I know the standard response from a report but it means nothing when it's not acted on it just encourages this type of behaviour.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin say you reported the profile at 7:31 this morning, Admin were probably still asleep.

For information, it can take up to 48 hours for reports to be dealt with so you really do need to be patient while they check out reports. If it breaks rules they will deal with it but we have to give them time to

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)