FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Knowing witch partner is logged in

Knowing witch partner is logged in

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would love to see a feature. Where you can see if it's the Mr or the mrs is logged in like a jiont username what you think and the benefit could be from this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

can see a lot of peeps hovering around a profile until it says its the fem online then they'll pounce and try and get solo meet ...

if its a couple why does it matter if its the guy or the gal as most couples only meet as a couple

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why don't you just ask if your messaging a couple who has replyed to you if your lucky enough to get a reply that is.

* cReEpS rOunD cRypT * -l-

By *red and florenceCouple  over a year ago

whitstable

"can see a lot of peeps hovering around a profile until it says its the fem online then they'll pounce and try and get solo meet ...

if its a couple why does it matter if its the guy or the gal as most couples only meet as a couple "

Agree completely.. We often get messages addressed to just the fem even though we are a couple..

By *aughtynigel02121980Man  over a year ago

Brandon

Me and my girlfriend have single profiles and a joint profile. It amazes me how many single guys message my girlfriend on our joint profile and dont even aknowlege me. Its a couples profile for that reason alone

"Me and my girlfriend have single profiles and a joint profile. It amazes me how many single guys message my girlfriend on our joint profile and dont even aknowlege me. Its a couples profile for that reason alone"
What you said. get that all the time. Come on guys use your heads not your cock when messaging couples.

* cReEpS rOunD cRyPt * -l-

Shouldnt matter one bit whether its one or the other when messaging couples.

I think, if sending a message to a couple then should address the couple.

"I would love to see a feature. Where you can see if it's the Mr or the mrs is logged in like a jiont username what you think and the benefit could be from this "

I've said before,there should be a blue/pink text option so people know if it's mrs or mr typing x

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"I would love to see a feature. Where you can see if it's the Mr or the mrs is logged in like a jiont username what you think and the benefit could be from this

I've said before,there should be a blue/pink text option so people know if it's mrs or mr typing x"

Until they come up with a way of being able to tell the difference between the sexes on the profiles then I can't see how this can work - a lot of couples just use initials and its already hard to know which is which. We have 2 separate couple profiles with him being shields and I'm scouse but I know a lot of couples only have the one. Until profile have (m) or (f) next to the names, your idea wouldn't work - here's hoping they sort the first problem out, and then you might get your wish

Meg

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"

Until they come up with a way of being able to tell the difference between the sexes on the profiles then I can't see how this can work - a lot of couples just use initials and its already hard to know which is which. We have 2 separate couple profiles with him being shields and I'm scouse but I know a lot of couples only have the one. Until profile have (m) or (f) next to the names, your idea wouldn't work - here's hoping they sort the first problem out, and then you might get your wish

"

+1

"Shouldnt matter one bit whether its one or the other when messaging couples."

Get fed up with the guys pm's in chat asking if its male or fem , as soon as I reply male they're off like shot without a thanks for reply or anything , just creeps looking for some wank chat

What difference does it make if there is a m or f next to the name does that mean the male won't log in to the females profile to see what messages she is getting because men only have to see a x at the end of a message and they assume it is the female anyway so it really wouldn't matter what they did on here we always put an x on the end of a message just to see if the guy is only after the fem

Agree with all the others who see no benefit in this.

We've blocked single men but still get approached by plenty of couples who's profile state that they are primarily looking for single females and are clearly only interested in crystal. It's irritating and lacks respect, and if it was made obvious which of us was online then I can only see that it would make it worse, and far far worse for those couples who haven;t blocked single males

I don't think it should matter if the mr or mrs is on... As previously stated on here both partners in a couple profile should be adressed... I always do this to show I've read the profile and acknowledge both parties and to stop me being singled out as an individual that is after a solo meet.

We decided it was easier and more genuine if we had 2 profiles a joint one which accepts messages/contact etc., and then a separate one for Mrs.. but does not accept messages etc., no pics other than the main profile and same detail.. so if we are both on I am in pinkish and brown Mr. We are both always on together and visible if need be. I think if every female was in pinkish.. wow.. can you imagine. lol. Seems to work for us, but agree hard to see who you are chatting too. But then it's polite to say it's Mr / Mrs when asked or chatting. xx Mrs J.

We have joint account but as messages go to it both access it through day on phones and both are fully aware of who is looking and who we are chatting too also aadds. That bit spice reading the messages while at work lol

» Add a new message to this topic