FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Interests

Interests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else think it would be useful if some of the Interests were broken down into either giving or receiving? It makes a big difference with regards to things like spanking or water sports for instance as I’d only be suitable for someone who is interested in giving these things as I only like to receive. It’s not always clear from the profile what the person’s persuasion is so a little bit of extra detail in the Interests would help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Does anyone else think it would be useful if some of the Interests were broken down into either giving or receiving? It makes a big difference with regards to things like spanking or water sports for instance as I’d only be suitable for someone who is interested in giving these things as I only like to receive. It’s not always clear from the profile what the person’s persuasion is so a little bit of extra detail in the Interests would help. "

Yes it would be handy for some people definitely. Lots of guys don't even read their interests section let alone anyone else's though so it wouldn't necessarily help much.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone else think it would be useful if some of the Interests were broken down into either giving or receiving? It makes a big difference with regards to things like spanking or water sports for instance as I’d only be suitable for someone who is interested in giving these things as I only like to receive. It’s not always clear from the profile what the person’s persuasion is so a little bit of extra detail in the Interests would help. "

I thought that was what messaging was for - getting to know someone?

» Add a new message to this topic