FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Being changed to a couples account.

Being changed to a couples account.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why would admin change me to a couples account, with absolutely no reason?

Genuinely baffled by it.

I’ve reported my own account, but I cannot think why they would have done it?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It will be from a report that has been verified when looked at that you are meeting as a couple. If you think Admin have made a mistake ask them to review for you from the contact link rather than reporting your profile

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

"It will be from a report that has been verified when looked at that you are meeting as a couple. If you think Admin have made a mistake ask them to review for you from the contact link rather than reporting your profile

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners"

Thank you

[Removed by poster at 12/09/21 16:28:51]

Just to add, no idea how it would be verified that I meet as a couple on this account, I have a couples account too, this is my singles account.

It’s very odd.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It seems a bizarre why to operate a business that an account will be changed on a report from a third party without any correspondence with the account holder!

Mr HH

This has still not been rectified.

I have a couples account with a fab friend, but I am most definitely single, so I cannot understand why I’ve been changed to a couples account.

There are thousands of accounts on here with people just using the forums, not meeting atm, meeting with fwbs etc whi have single accounts, so I don’t understand why mine has been changed.

Am most definitely a sad and lonely singleton, and this change is not only misleading people, it’s affecting my chances of meeting potential people.

To add, I’ve messaged the above link twice

I've just had mine changed too. I put a thread in the site help section and I've messaged the owners but there's no reason for it to be changed. I don't understand it.

Plenty of couples have single accounts on here!

So can understand your frustration why your single one has been changed.

Weird, hope it's sorted eventually.

"I've just had mine changed too. I put a thread in the site help section and I've messaged the owners but there's no reason for it to be changed. I don't understand it. "

As Mr HH said, how this can be done, with no discussion whatsoever, completely baffles me.

It’s unfair on the account holder, and misleading to others.

"Plenty of couples have single accounts on here!

Weird, hope it's sorted eventually."

It makes no sense especially as it's been stated further up they are taking someone else's word for it from a report. So anyone could make anything up and admin will just believe them?

"I've just had mine changed too. I put a thread in the site help section and I've messaged the owners but there's no reason for it to be changed. I don't understand it.

As Mr HH said, how this can be done, with no discussion whatsoever, completely baffles me.

It’s unfair on the account holder, and misleading to others. "

Exactly! I think mine was reported by someone I rejected so what, I get my account changed because I told someone I wasn't interested in meeting?! How is that fair? Thats like saying we have to shag everyone in sight!

"Plenty of couples have single accounts on here!

Weird, hope it's sorted eventually.

It makes no sense especially as it's been stated further up they are taking someone else's word for it from a report. So anyone could make anything up and admin will just believe them?

"

Exactly. How on earth could they have verified me as a couple, when I’m not?!

"I've just had mine changed too. I put a thread in the site help section and I've messaged the owners but there's no reason for it to be changed. I don't understand it.

Exactly! I think mine was reported by someone I rejected so what, I get my account changed because I told someone I wasn't interested in meeting?! How is that fair? Thats like saying we have to shag everyone in sight! "

I think mine was probably the same!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It seems a bizarre why to operate a business that an account will be changed on a report from a third party without any correspondence with the account holder!

Mr HH"

They just go on evidence, IE check the report is true. If it is, the profile is changed

Exactly! I think mine was reported by someone I rejected so what, I get my account changed because I told someone I wasn't interested in meeting?! How is that fair? Thats like saying we have to shag everyone in sight!

I think mine was probably the same!"

It's really bloody frustrating and could actually cause problems. Plenty of people are on here as single weather they actually are or not and plenty of people have couple's accounts separate from their single ones. Are they changing the rules and haven't told us??

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Exactly! I think mine was reported by someone I rejected so what, I get my account changed because I told someone I wasn't interested in meeting?! How is that fair? Thats like saying we have to shag everyone in sight! "

Admin wouldn't change an account for that, there would need to be evidence

"It seems a bizarre why to operate a business that an account will be changed on a report from a third party without any correspondence with the account holder!

Mr HH

They just go on evidence, IE check the report is true. If it is, the profile is changed"

How can there be evidence, I’m absolutely a single person?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok the advice is on the second post

It will be from a report that has been verified when looked at that you are meeting as a couple. If you think Admin have made a mistake ask them to review for you from the contact link rather than reporting your profile

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS and be patient please