FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Veri for Previous profiles

Veri for Previous profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erandhim.ch5 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sealand, Flintshire, Wales

Admin, you need to ban verifications for previous profiles.

Example, couple have a profile, they meet and get verified. They delete the profile and also split up.

Male makes new couples profile with images he still has and gets someone to re-verify as genuine even though they have not met on the new profile and are no longer a genuine couple.

I also know friends verify each other without having met, just like our verification is from a friend but haven't met due to covid restrictions at the time of verification.

Maybe compulsory self verification is needed even though thats not always genuine either?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think that’s silly they’ve met him before so they should be able to re verify

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Your verification is a definite rule break if you have not met yet and is worse than what you suggest

"Your verification is a definite rule break if you have not met yet and is worse than what you suggest"

Can you clear up if you have met previously but have a new profile? Do you have to meet again to obtain the veri?

Weird how what he is complaining about is exactly what he has done

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Your verification is a definite rule break if you have not met yet and is worse than what you suggest

Can you clear up if you have met previously but have a new profile? Do you have to meet again to obtain the veri?"

It is allowed to re verify people if they return yes

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Your verification is a definite rule break if you have not met yet and is worse than what you suggest

Can you clear up if you have met previously but have a new profile? Do you have to meet again to obtain the veri?

It is allowed to re verify people if they return yes"

Thafa what we thought.

But then the OP says there meet veri is from someone they haven't actually met yet which as you say is a clear rule break.

KJ

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Your verification is a definite rule break if you have not met yet and is worse than what you suggest"
Ooops

My few verifications are from a couple of people who I met and have known for a few years, from my previous profile. I know that is allowed x

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

What's the issue if someone he has already met has re-veried him. He has actually met the person who has veried him even if he was part of a couple at the time that is irrelevant they still met in person. Which seems to be more than you have OP from what you have said. Which actually would put me off a lot more than people who have met verifying each other.

By *erandhim.ch5 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sealand, Flintshire, Wales

Just to clear, he was pretending to be a couple and meet as a couple. That's the issue.

Our Veri was from a friend who we have met outside of fab due to working in same environment and together, at the time of verification, covid restrictions were in place.

We have also self verified, unlike the other " couple" who wouldn't verify themselves when asked.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Just to clear, he was pretending to be a couple and meet as a couple. That's the issue.

Our Veri was from a friend who we have met outside of fab due to working in same environment and together, at the time of verification, covid restrictions were in place.

We have also self verified, unlike the other " couple" who wouldn't verify themselves when asked.

"

It's looks like the moderators removed your veri.

Self verified I assume you mean photo verified right? Super easy to fake with a basic level of photoshop. Whilst photo verification or self verification as you call it helps to a point, but it's nowhere near as reliable as those who are meet vetified. You can't photoshop yourselves in real life.

Fake verifications are easy to spot its always 2 to 4 accounts verifying each other in a closed loop. If you look at a genuine account with a number of meet verifications when you click on one they will be in turn have verifications from a range of different people rinse and repeat forever really.

KJ

Oooopsy, kinda shot yourselves in the foot there!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Just to clear, he was pretending to be a couple and meet as a couple. That's the issue.

It's looks like the moderators removed your veri.

Self verified I assume you mean photo verified right? Super easy to fake with a basic level of photoshop.

"

But not so easy to get past the Mods, so it might be easy to d, but it would still be rejected

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, PV is not compulsory ( for all ) so if a profile is not PV'd maybe just mail the people who are.

If you think someone is not who they say they are or they have fake veri's, please report from the profile