FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > BI SEXUAL IN SEARCH

BI SEXUAL IN SEARCH

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why can't you add a bi sexual option for the search engine, ?...

If you want a bi guy or girl or cpl to join you you have to search through hundreds of not suitable profiles!

Surely this wouldn't be hard to add xxx

Post if you like the idea !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great idea, would save loads of time

Yes please!! That would be brilliant, gets so hard to trawl through profiles.

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

WE have been campaigning for this with no success for ages now, apparently it is too much to change on site but admin have previously stated it is on the to do list, but don't hold yer breath.... after all there is "Fabguys" ha that is supposed to apease us bi folks, but it doesnt, there has been alot of support for the bi search option so good luck with yet another thread request for it, we are all for it

Yep I'm for it , and up for it !

would absolutely love this, save trawling through endless profiles without luck!

Would be a great option to have but I think it has been brought up before as previously mentioned. I think someone suggest one way of searching at the moment is search for couples seeking TV/TS it's by no means a definitive option but I know you tend to get more bi couples in your search as opposed to running a normal search.

By *thlete0Couple  over a year ago

southend

We are here lol

It would be great to be able to search by sexuality,

Can't see tbh why it would be that hard to add to be honest, it would only be a matter of making MySql search another couple of fields.

Tony

Love it count us in !!!

"Would be a great option to have but I think it has been brought up before as previously mentioned. I think someone suggest one way of searching at the moment is search for couples seeking TV/TS it's by no means a definitive option but I know you tend to get more bi couples in your search as opposed to running a normal search."

That's a good idea, thanks I'll try it.

"Would be a great option to have but I think it has been brought up before as previously mentioned. I think someone suggest one way of searching at the moment is search for couples seeking TV/TS it's by no means a definitive option but I know you tend to get more bi couples in your search as opposed to running a normal search.

That's a good idea, thanks I'll try it. "

Yeah it works quite well

It's a great idea & would increase functionality, save time & hopefully get rid of some of the liars on here.

I've asked Fab to put this function on, but they seem to think FabGuys will take over for bi guys... unfortunately FabGuys is poorly subscribed.

If you're looking for bi guys, we get more success now on the popular Gay dar site.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

The problem when searching couples is the system does not differentiate which is the male half and which is the female

"The problem when searching couples is the system does not differentiate which is the male half and which is the female"

Then could quite easily add a new field in database then a new male/female selector in the edit_details post say above nickname or something.

prob 1/2 hours work for admin at most to add it to edit dteails and search, I know he must be busy though with all the bits n bobs we keep getting.

Tony

Fab idea!!! Yet some couples/singles who are straight, sometimes after having bi experiences tend to forget to change their sexual orientation - or don't want to change their orientation. Or so it seems..... We get a lot of straight people or couples who want a bi female only yet are straight and do not want a bi male! Agree with most on thread, it would same alot of time

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

A very good idea

By *mooth4uMan  over a year ago

Kings kynn

another very good idea

By *damandeve4funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I suggested the exact same thing in a thread a week or so ago. The FabGuys site is not suitable if you are seeking a bi woman anyway - or a couple where both are bi...or if you want to find a couple where the guy (or gal) is bi and the other partner is "straight".

I am sure there is a way of tweaking the search function to do that. Perhaps someone with programming background ought to speak to the admins and suggest how.

I also suggested that it seems daft that you can only search for one "interest" at a time. Why can't you have a "tick" system that would allow a search of multiple interests - for example, if you want to find someone into dogging and crossdressing but not into cybersex. Would help people find others with specific shared interests rather than being hit and miss.

Definitely would be a good addition.

great idea as we both bi x

"Why can't you add a bi sexual option for the search engine, ?...

If you want a bi guy or girl or cpl to join you you have to search through hundreds of not suitable profiles!

Post if you like the idea ! "

Agreed 100%

By *inkypervertMan  over a year ago

Durham

Such feature would be great!!!

As well as option for bi guys to mark whether they are active or passive or both...

"The problem when searching couples is the system does not differentiate which is the male half and which is the female

Then could quite easily add a new field in database then a new male/female selector in the edit_details post say above nickname or something.

prob 1/2 hours work for admin at most to add it to edit dteails and search, I know he must be busy though with all the bits n bobs we keep getting.

Tony "

But then you need all couples to go into their profile and identify which is which

"The problem when searching couples is the system does not differentiate which is the male half and which is the female

Tony

But then you need all couples to go into their profile and identify which is which"

I'm sure plenty would soon do it if posted on home page asking it.

Genius... come on Fab Swingers Management, please read the above.

This really needs sorting - it has been asked for so many times, even to the point of a Bi's, TV's and CD's chatroom suggestion to enable Bi people to find each other easier and yet Admin find reasons not to make it happen

A minor modification on profiles that existing members can update or new members complete when joining would soon solve this, so I remain ever hopefull that one day Admin will make the effort

Just type in sexygirland him ! And were here ! Come on admin sort it out

This is something which has been outstinding for a long time.

I mean the searching options mean you can search for all TV's in the Glasgow G1 area between 18 and 23 years old who smoke, have pictures, are looking for a Female of my age, interested in Watersports who can accommodate and is looking to meet today.

But I cannot search nationwide for a Bi couple.

Sadly, the new advanced search page is missing a vital component; on a site where everyone specifies a sexual orientation as standard but where interests are optional.

By *odjamMan  over a year ago

woodford

Great idea would save loads of time searching

would be a great idea when looking for bi guys for me and a male friend who is also bi

Lots of people looking for bi's xx

Brilliant idea

By *wingtusCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

Totally agree

Tony

But then you need all couples to go into their profile and identify which is which"

I am sure most would gladly update their details

*Bump*

*Bump*

Bump all u like hon! Its not happening! They obviously dont want to or cant. They've prob put time and money into fab guys but with gaydar around its not gonna reap rewards for them. Should just listen to guys on here before they do another site thats not wanted or needed. Hey ho

"Bump all u like hon! Its not happening! They obviously dont want to or cant. They've prob put time and money into fab guys but with gaydar around its not gonna reap rewards for them. Should just listen to guys on here before they do another site thats not wanted or needed. Hey ho "

But a search feature like this is beneficial to everyone - to all sexes and orientations.

Bi Couples would be able to find other Bi couples. Straight couples would be able to search for single straight guys, etc,etc.

first i thought "yay" but now i'm thinking "nay" ! As kris is bi but we don't meet couples usually just black guys and 99 % of meets are 1 on 1 with just Squames going out and having fun in a hotel or whatever, Kris being listed as bi would then mean that the straight guys who Squames normally meet wouldn't see us in their searches because most don't want to meet a bi guy. Makes sense??? we keep kris listed as bi because when a rare 3 some does happen the other guy needs to know he can have his cock sucked etc.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Sounds like you'd be better with a single fem profile for arranging meets (if you do meet completely alone) and a couple's profile (with male listed as bi) for you're threesome meets!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"with gaydar around its not gonna reap rewards for them"

Gaydar no longer has the "attraction" it once had

Works for us

"Sounds like you'd be better with a single fem profile for arranging meets (if you do meet completely alone) and a couple's profile (with male listed as bi) for you're threesome meets!"

Hmm maybe, we'll have to see if I ever start running out of offers!

would be a great help to add as a feature x

Really would be useful to have this x

"with gaydar around its not gonna reap rewards for them

Gaydar no longer has the "attraction" it once had "

We have met many more guys (gay & bi) from Gaydar & Recon, than we've met on here and they're much more honest & up for it.

Gaydar's a bit more expensive, but you're fishing in a bigger pond, with a finer fishing net. We save a lot of time arranging meets on Gaydar, whereas Fab is like trawling & having to hand pick the right meat!

I like Fab, but it won't change, it's getting more & more 'wanky men' with no profile text or photos... genuine swingers will just move on somewhere else.

would be ideal may be you should contact fab and ask if they are thinking of adding this function I did last year when was on about age filter and i love the new one we have good luck x

By *_n_JCouple  over a year ago

between Sheffield and Doncaster

What a great idea to add a bi sexual option for the search engine Bi guy, Bi girl and Bi couple.

We are here if anybody wants us?

I think there is quite a number of users on this site what would welcome an indication of if / when a facility such as this would / could be implemented.

Anyone from the site admin team care to share? The suspense is palpable.

By *ougnrueCouple  over a year ago

Dumfries

we would like that two make life easyer

By *ulesw1lkoMan  over a year ago

Stockport

I suspect the site runners are bi-phobic or something as they don't really do great on searching with the fabguys site, and certainly searching by things such as strapons is also a request asked by many but ignored...

*shrugs*

Just my POV...

I'd like to think it would help with the searching and perhaps get the "straight" guys messaging me for some fun...

But I guess that will carry on anyway.

By *ookinky2Couple  over a year ago

Holmes Chapel, Cheshire

Just adding our two penn'orth to this, saying it's long overdue. It would have to allow searching within a couple for either the male, female or both and in all the possible permutations but I'm sure it's possible. The information is all there already after all.

A&B

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

great idea - me likey idea of a sexuality search

This is a great idea !!!!!

By *uicyLucyBristolWoman  over a year ago

bristol

Post if you like the idea !

This is a great idea !!!!!"

brilliant idea id support this

*Bump*

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/110859#last

"http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/110859#last"

I was only just about to post the same request...please please sort this!

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

"This really needs sorting - it has been asked for so many times, even to the point of a Bi's, TV's and CD's chatroom suggestion to enable Bi people to find each other easier and yet Admin find reasons not to make it happen

A minor modification on profiles that existing members can update or new members complete when joining would soon solve this, so I remain ever hopefull that one day Admin will make the effort "

By *SandJ both BiCouple  over a year ago

Brandon

Hi everyone, we have been asking for this for ages, along with many others.

Is it going to be so hard to add a both bi, woman bi etc on to the drop down list?

Xxxx

There is another swinging site that has this function and it's so much easier to find what you're looking for , they have every possible combination listed e.g. couple with bi male, straight couple, bi couple and so on , if they can do it why can't fab

It would make life easy to find bi couples .Still makes me laugh the amount of single guys who say there stright on profile but then say there bi so they can meet you .Wonder how many would come out

By *bang13Couple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

yea bring it on

By *erebothbiCouple  over a year ago

howden

come on support, how about a reply, we have only been waiting for about five years

"It would make life easy to find bi couples .Still makes me laugh the amount of single guys who say there stright on profile but then say there bi so they can meet you .Wonder how many would come out"

Would be great if there was a function that insisted that Bi men couldn't put straight on profile lol

By *ornyindian_male35Man  over a year ago

walsall

i am 70% Bi

Because then every chancer would put bi as their sexuality and you'd still be searching for ever.

By *erebothbiCouple  over a year ago

howden

"Because then every chancer would put bi as their sexuality and you'd still be searching for ever. "

Think most on here would like the chance to find out and if that was true they would be putting bi already.

Great idea!

We have been looking for a nice mature bi man who is a bit softer and fem and can accommodate but never found him yet . Maybe that would help

By *anLondonMan  over a year ago

London

This was one of the first things I suggested when I joined the site. They have it on other websites, so why not here? Can`t help it if people lie on their profiles - but this could definitely make the initial searches easier!

By *cite6662002Couple  over a year ago

glos

this was suggested about three years ago and about every month from then on

By *ncpl5055Couple  over a year ago

columbia, Tennessee

by all means, admin needs to add that option. only makes sense if they did.

By *uckubothMan  over a year ago

all over..

Asked for this years ago..admin say they are doing somthing regarding couples and i thought it would include a 'bi' filter on search..maybe im wrong..

4 years here and would love to see it!!

Come on admin..(you know what i mean..)

» Add a new message to this topic