FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > FWB

FWB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how about being able to specify, and search for others that would like to find a fwb?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This would be a helpful feature x

By *arty84Man  over a year ago

Orpington

This gets my vote.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"how about being able to specify, and search for others that would like to find a fwb?"

What happens though if you find someone who wants to be a fwb... Then you get attached because they end up being too good a "friend" with benefits...

Rhetorical question... But I do struggle though. I find sex is SO much better with a regular partner. But by then you know more about them, get to enjoy their company, the sex becomes absolutely amazing..

I know there are many more things worse to worry about tho x

By *rewersprojectMan  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 14/09/21 20:33:41]

By *rewersprojectMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"how about being able to specify, and search for others that would like to find a fwb?

What happens though if you find someone who wants to be a fwb... Then you get attached because they end up being too good a "friend" with benefits...

Rhetorical question... But I do struggle though. I find sex is SO much better with a regular partner. But by then you know more about them, get to enjoy their company, the sex becomes absolutely amazing..

I know there are many more things worse to worry about tho x"

This is exactly what happened to me. Sex was amazing and then it became more amazing as the feelings I had developed. Lines that were drawn became harder and harder to adhere to, until one day it was no more. Lesson learnt.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"how about being able to specify, and search for others that would like to find a fwb?

I know there are many more things worse to worry about tho x This is exactly what happened to me. Sex was amazing and then it became more amazing as the feelings I had developed. Lines that were drawn became harder and harder to adhere to, until one day it was no more. Lesson learnt. "

The most common comment though is that they don't want a relationship, they like what they've got right now.....

But...

That's all the best bits that have led to the amazing sex..!

It starts as Fwb but don't most women want more!!!? ... Just asking are there any women out there that truly only want that?

[Removed by poster at 14/09/21 20:54:52]

In my experience its always the men that end up wanting more. The sex becomes amazing because we meet often, then they say we may as well just be a couple as we practically are. I'm then back here searching for someone else as I don't want more.

By *aucy88Woman  over a year ago

leeds

In my experience its always the men that end up wanting more. The sex becomes amazing because we meet often, then they say we may as well just be a couple as we practically are. I'm then back here searching for someone else as I don't want more.

Agree completely

Think its hard you need the connection to make it more but you need to be prepared and ready to handle the feelings that come with the connection yes makes for good sex but also need to respect the wishes of the others involved. Its a fine line one I've never had a problem with...

» Add a new message to this topic