FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Unverified people that have been here years

Unverified people that have been here years

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckold Mistress OP   Couple  over a year ago

cambridge

I clicked on a profile recently that looked interesting . As a site supporter you can see previous message history.We had actually exchanged messages 4 years ago and they are still not verified.I think Fab who know when someone joined the site should offer more than joined over a year ago when a profile is viewed .

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Does it matter?

By *dris12345Man  over a year ago

home

Some meets just don’t send veri. I know I’ve met more than my veri says

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How do you know they're not verified. Maybe they just don't display those on their profiles?

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Verifications (the genuine ones) are just opinions. We prefer to form our own.

"How do you know they're not verified. Maybe they just don't display those on their profiles?"

It states if a profile of verified, even if they're not on show

By *ougie321Man  over a year ago

Milford Haven

"Verifications (the genuine ones) are just opinions. We prefer to form our own."

+1

"How do you know they're not verified. Maybe they just don't display those on their profiles?

It states if a profile of verified, even if they're not on show"

Of course yes, I assumed the op meant verified by others

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

"Does it matter?"
exactly this

By *skyouneverknowMan  over a year ago

Calne

I got a few when I started so as not to seem like Billy no mates. I've not displayed anything since - it doesn't really matter that much.

cambridge

It states if a profile of verified, even if they're not on show . We all have to start somewhere and there are nervous newbies but it would help not have time wasted by people who have been here a long time mainly for chat and cheap thrills .

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

Dont let it trouble you.

By *etro8Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

Verifications have been a bone of contention on this site for years.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It states if a profile of verified, even if they're not on show . We all have to start somewhere and there are nervous newbies but it would help not have time wasted by people who have been here a long time mainly for chat and cheap thrills ."

Would it be best to not start the chat with people who have no verifications?

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

I've had a couple of meetings three times with the same person but he nor I have verified each other so shoot me.

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

"Some meets just don’t send veri. I know I’ve met more than my veri says"

Yep, me too. I occasionally play with a couple who only play with me and they prefer to keep everything low key, hence no veri's either way.

cambridge

"Does it matter?"
It states if a profile of verified, even if they're not on show . We all have to start somewhere and there are nervous newbies but it would help not have time wasted by people who have been here a long time mainly for chat and cheap thrills .

cambridge

"How do you know they're not verified. Maybe they just don't display those on their profiles?"
Proves they have actually met !

cambridge

"It states if a profile of verified, even if they're not on show . We all have to start somewhere and there are nervous newbies but it would help not have time wasted by people who have been here a long time mainly for chat and cheap thrills .

Would it be best to not start the chat with people who have no verifications?"

No it wouldn't because people who haven't yet been verified might be genuine .It would be best to see more than joined over a year ago when someone has been here 8 years and not met !

cambridge

"Does it matter?exactly this "
YES

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I took a chance on someone who had been on here over a year and hadn't had a Veri (not showing as green tick) and it was an amazing meet and we met several times. Unverified doesn't always mean time waster

"It states if a profile of verified, even if they're not on show . We all have to start somewhere and there are nervous newbies but it would help not have time wasted by people who have been here a long time mainly for chat and cheap thrills .

Would it be best to not start the chat with people who have no verifications?No it wouldn't because people who haven't yet been verified might be genuine .It would be best to see more than joined over a year ago when someone has been here 8 years and not met !"

A couple may have a verification from 2 years ago and just be a man because the wife left him.

Someone may have been on here for 10 years without a veri then open a new profile that says 9 months but no veri....

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We have to behave as adults and take responsibility for ourselves, our choices and behaviours. In the real world, people don't go around with accredited verifications - we just take them as they are and form our own assessments and opinions of them. We get it wrong sometimes but learn as we go. Likewise here. By 18 years of age, we have to have amassed enough experience of life in order to use fab but not to take everything at face value. And we'll make our own rules.

Just as with the OP, we can decide that users who have been here years without veris don't provide the substance that we need to engage with them. It's natural that we do this. The site can only do so much for us, we have to be prepared to test out our rules and theories of who is potentially right for us - and adjust things as we progress.

The fab approach is that users abiding by site rules are welcome. This gives us all a wealth of potential partners and friends. It doesn't mean that we are forced to consider them as equals for our attention.

Use appropriate caution and learn as you go.

cambridge

"We have to behave as adults and take responsibility for ourselves, our choices and behaviours. In the real world, people don't go around with accredited verifications - we just take them as they are and form our own assessments and opinions of them. We get it wrong sometimes but learn as we go. Likewise here. By 18 years of age, we have to have amassed enough experience of life in order to use fab but not to take everything at face value. And we'll make our own rules.

Just as with the OP, we can decide that users who have been here years without veris don't provide the substance that we need to engage with them. It's natural that we do this. The site can only do so much for us, we have to be prepared to test out our rules and theories of who is potentially right for us - and adjust things as we progress.

The fab approach is that users abiding by site rules are welcome. This gives us all a wealth of potential partners and friends. It doesn't mean that we are forced to consider them as equals for our attention.

Use appropriate caution and learn as you go. "

The whole point is that it would actually be helpful to be able to see more than joined over a year ago !!

cambridge

Would it be best to not start the chat with people who have no verifications?No it wouldn't because people who haven't yet been verified might be genuine .It would be best to see more than joined over a year ago when someone has been here 8 years and not met !

A couple may have a verification from 2 years ago and just be a man because the wife left him.

Someone may have been on here for 10 years without a veri then open a new profile that says 9 months but no veri.... "

I really have no idea why people make excuses for time wasters that have been on the site years and met no one . Very simple for me that being able to see joined 4,5,6 years ago with no verification's equals waste of time. God knows even some of the verified guys on here are hard work !

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Would it be best to not start the chat with people who have no verifications?"

My thoughts exactly

Yeah been here more then two years

No meets ,no verifications .its not for the want of trying on my part.

I'm as genuine as they come but can't force members to meet me .my face pics are me and real .I enjoy the treads on the forum and interact and contribute also to get myself out there.i realise my age works against me but hope some day soon a meet up will happen .so op what would you like me to do in the mean time.??

cambridge

"Dont let it trouble you. "
It would be nice not to have valuable time wasted !

cambridge

"Would it be best to not start the chat with people who have no verifications?

My thoughts exactly "

Not at all as they might be genuine but 4,5, 6 years ? Seriously .

"Would it be best to not start the chat with people who have no verifications?

My thoughts exactly Not at all as they might be genuine but 4,5, 6 years ? Seriously ."

Maybe they have only met other non verifieds therefore cant get a verification, if it bothers you then just dont chat with them

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

It isn't compulsory to get verified, I know a few that do not want to be verified, at all.

They use the site as works for them. They are very real and still have the right to say no, at any time.

"It isn't compulsory to get verified, I know a few that do not want to be verified, at all.

They use the site as works for them. They are very real and still have the right to say no, at any time."

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"How do you know they're not verified. Maybe they just don't display those on their profiles?

Proves they have actually met !"

No it doesn't. It could be a cam verification.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Would it be best to not start the chat with people who have no verifications?No it wouldn't because people who haven't yet been verified might be genuine .It would be best to see more than joined over a year ago when someone has been here 8 years and not met !"

I suppose you could ask them. I am wondering what timescale if it was shown would be acceptable for you to engage in chat with someone unverified?

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

"Yeah been here more then two years

No meets ,no verifications .its not for the want of trying on my part.

I'm as genuine as they come but can't force members to meet me .my face pics are me and real .I enjoy the treads on the forum and interact and contribute also to get myself out there.i realise my age works against me but hope some day soon a meet up will happen .so op what would you like me to do in the mean time.?? "

Try a social or a club night we have verifications from people who we’ve only had a drink with x

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I have met loads of people and attended loads of club nights. I've hardly any verifications. I don't push people for verifications.

The first maybe 5 or 6 years I had meets every few months and didn't have a single Veri.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I think we should all sleep on it and call Sherlock Holmes

"I think we should all sleep on it and call Sherlock Holmes "

People can be here for whatever reason they want and use the site how they please. How someone runs their profile doesn’t affect or bother me.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I prefer to meet verified people as you can see that they do meet and can get an idea of what they are like as sometimes men's profiles are only 1 or 2 brief lines which don't really give you much of an idea about them but I have taken a chance on unverified men and its been amazing

By *onderWomanWlvWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"People can be here for whatever reason they want and use the site how they please. How someone runs their profile doesn’t affect or bother me. "

Exactly this. Some people might be on here just to chat with like minded folk. Or just to look at the pictures. Or just to post on the forum. Or just to find out about club events. Or a hundred other reasons that are nobody's business but their own. Simply being a member here does not make it compulsory to be shagging other people here, and having them give you a magical green tick that confirms yes indeed body parts were inserted in to someone else's body parts

My veris all say I'm a lovely friendly sexy person.

Why on earh do people believe veris??!!

By *rGenuineMan  over a year ago

Purley

Totally agree these people should be banned.

For those who say not everyone is here to meet, you can still be verified by others without meeting.

Site is full of fakes and, literally, wankers!

"Totally agree these people should be banned.

For those who say not everyone is here to meet, you can still be verified by others without meeting.

Site is full of fakes and, literally, wankers!"

Wanking is fun.

The exhibitionists need someone to watch them.

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

Verifications only tell you they were genuine with the people they met at that time. They aren't unfortunately a guarantee that they are being genuine with you. Had some timewasters that had plenty of verifications including giving me fake addresses.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Does it matter?exactly this "

Yes it is the starting point.

Similar to the OP we will get contacted by profile which have been on here over a year and when we check the profile there is no green flag or green tick which immediately let's us know they have not been verified in any way shape or form. Yes there has been a pandemic on but then you look and we apparently spoke to the profile four, five or as with one this morning seven years ago.

Message deleted, no reply, not worth the effort

Purley

Wanking is fun.

The exhibitionists need someone to watch them. "

But they can still be verified can’t they. Everyone should have to pay £5 or £10 a month for this site. Won’t out all the morons but will get rid of most, and the admin who do a great job make more money.

Wanking is fun.

But they can still be verified can’t they. Everyone should have to pay £5 or £10 a month for this site. Won’t out all the morons but will get rid of most, and the admin who do a great job make more money."

Why should they be verified? A verification in such a case is irrelevant.

Purley

I disagree, but we all have our own opinions.

There will always be people who timewaste it’s part and parcel of the lifestyle, online thrill seekers.

No offence meant, happy swinging.

cambridge

"Verifications only tell you they were genuine with the people they met at that time. They aren't unfortunately a guarantee that they are being genuine with you. Had some timewasters that had plenty of verifications including giving me fake addresses. "
The whole point is they have actually met and nothing more . For those who have been here many years claiming to be looking for real fun it would be far more helpful to the people they message in avoiding time wasters to see more than joined over a year ago !

cambridge

Site is full of fakes and, literally, wankers!Maybe not everyone is here to meet but message people saying they are and waste peoples time .

Wanking is fun.

But they can still be verified can’t they. Everyone should have to pay £5 or £10 a month for this site. Won’t out all the morons but will get rid of most, and the admin who do a great job make more money.

Why should they be verified? A verification in such a case is irrelevant.

"

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"I clicked on a profile recently that looked interesting . As a site supporter you can see previous message history.We had actually exchanged messages 4 years ago and they are still not verified.I think Fab who know when someone joined the site should offer more than joined over a year ago when a profile is viewed . "

Although we do have a couple of old veris, it very quickly became our choice not to accept them. In our opinion,a public breakdown of what went on in the bedroom, is tacky. If we are interested in a profile only to see numerous veris (accounts of prevous meets) is an instant turn off

By *elshguy999Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Verifications annoy me. I don't expect Verifications and I don't always give Verifications but I'm seeing more and more where people will only meet, or you can only attend socials if you have at least 2 Verifications, one from the last 12 months and the other no more than 3 years old from a person of the opposite sex who has worked in B&Q and wears underwear bought from Bonadra and has a cat.

"I clicked on a profile recently that looked interesting . As a site supporter you can see previous message history.We had actually exchanged messages 4 years ago and they are still not verified.I think Fab who know when someone joined the site should offer more than joined over a year ago when a profile is viewed .

Although we do have a couple of old veris, it very quickly became our choice not to accept them. In our opinion,a public breakdown of what went on in the bedroom, is tacky. If we are interested in a profile only to see numerous veris (accounts of prevous meets) is an instant turn off "

I'm with you on this, some of the veries I read are straight out of Prickadvisor.

"Verifications annoy me. I don't expect Verifications and I don't always give Verifications but I'm seeing more and more where people will only meet, or you can only attend socials if you have at least 2 Verifications, one from the last 12 months and the other no more than 3 years old from a person of the opposite sex who has worked in B&Q and wears underwear bought from Bonadra and has a cat."

Is the cat a deal breaker lolll

By *elshguy999Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Verifications annoy me. I don't expect Verifications and I don't always give Verifications but I'm seeing more and more where people will only meet, or you can only attend socials if you have at least 2 Verifications, one from the last 12 months and the other no more than 3 years old from a person of the opposite sex who has worked in B&Q and wears underwear bought from Bonadra and has a cat.

Is the cat a deal breaker lolll"

Only if its got 5 legs

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 25/09/21 13:57:33]

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

A person being verified is certainly preferred but far from essential.

There's no requirement to be verified or even to meet.

I think it's a bit strange thar people get upset because others don't use the site how they do, or how they think the site should be used.

Nita

cambridge

"A person being verified is certainly preferred but far from essential.

There's no requirement to be verified or even to meet.

I think it's a bit strange thar people get upset because others don't use the site how they do, or how they think the site should be used.

Nita"

I find it strange that people don't get upset by total time wasters who's profile says they are looking for genuine real fun but are actually here for years just for cheap thrills .

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok lets end it there . Your suggestion is in the right place for Admin to see it