FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > tvs/ts block feature

tvs/ts block feature

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we all have the option of blocking single males, so why does that not block tvs/ts? i'm currently being bombarded with unwanted tvs, who must be sharing my username among themselves elsewhere, i cant block them any way other than individually , can we have this changed ? please ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is no option to block them at this moment in time so far as we are aware, but there is the option to read and delete their message if you are not interested, then move on to one which is more interesting.

To be honest, I really doubt that tv's/ts's will be conspiring to shere your username amongst themselves, they aren't part of the Mafia, Secret Police or Gordon Brown's Government.

It could just be that you are not disguising your feminine side as well as you think

Never had the problem but I believe that you can block individuals

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

we have had quite a few messages from tv's - it ain't a problem - they're always dead nice - just reply saying thanks but no thanks - now where's the hardship in that?

well i politely knocked one back then within 5 minuites 5 more looked at my profile ... thats not coincidence ! but yes to be fair they've always been nice enough , i'd just rather be able to block them in the same way as we can block single men , as that is what they are after all !

You're right, it aint a coincidence it's a massive conspiricy - they are all out to get you. If I were you I'd be very careful when you go out after dark because there'll be gangs of tv/ts roaming the streets waiting to pounce on you from every angle, they'll be hiding in the bushes, in your cupboards, under your bed .....

Be afraid, be very afraid

the op is right tho, we can block single males , but no one else, i'd like an option to block cpls, cuz im sick of getting messages of the "male half" explaining he's now single, does my frigging head in.

yep pure i fully agree with you, i get fed up of that

"You're right, it aint a coincidence it's a massive conspiricy - they are all out to get you. If I were you I'd be very careful when you go out after dark because there'll be gangs of tv/ts roaming the streets waiting to pounce on you from every angle, they'll be hiding in the bushes, in your cupboards, under your bed .....

Be afraid, be very afraid

"

hahahaha that is pretty funny ! imagine that

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"There is no option to block them at this moment in time so far as we are aware, but there is the option to read and delete their message if you are not interested, then move on to one which is more interesting.

To be honest, I really doubt that tv's/ts's will be conspiring to shere your username amongst themselves, they aren't part of the Mafia, Secret Police or Gordon Brown's Government.

It could just be that you are not disguising your feminine side as well as you think "

Even worse - Gordon's Brown's governemnt ARE the gangs of TV's hiding inthe bushes at night, hence whyt he police are reulctant to do anything. They'll be after your nike shoes next!

(Mental picture of Gordon Brown as a tv ... off to Google Mock-Ups...)

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"well i politely knocked one back then within 5 minuites 5 more looked at my profile ... thats not coincidence !"

So your problem is that they're looking at you?

Odd, you don't seem the shy type...

Anyway, simple solution - don't check who's looking. It doesn't help anyway, as you'll have heard from the people who looked and then messaged, which leaves the people who looked but weren't interested enough to message. And who cares about them?

Plus.... if the TV's have changed the options on their own page then they may not appear in your looked at page so there may of been hundreds looking at your profile.....imagine that?

"we all have the option of blocking single males, so why does that not block tvs/ts? i'm currently being bombarded with unwanted tvs, who must be sharing my username among themselves elsewhere, i cant block them any way other than individually , can we have this changed ? please ? "

welcome to our world lol as a single female i get bombarded with unwated messages all the time......just delete them its not hard

I usually sit and watch the TV

Imagine the TV sitting and watching me

Spooky

By *lgernonMan  over a year ago

cupar

"I usually sit and watch the TV

Imagine the TV sitting and watching me

Spooky "

I think youve uncovered the REAL conspiracy here. All our tellies are actually exhibitionist TVs in disguise. Weve all been duped into watching them for years! AHHHH!

By *oupaul3227Couple  over a year ago

saltcoats

Omg listen to u all This is a swingers site for swingers by swingers.Obviously there will be tvs n ts s who will look at ur profile.Whats the big deal Maybe they think u r attractive and i dont know about u but any compliment is good whether it comes from man woman shemale tv ts cd couple alien cat mouse or dog(yes there are dogs on site lol)If we all block each other then the site will cease to exist n what will we all do then ??We only look at profiles that interest us so obv the profile being looked at is interesting to us so surely the fact that u have an interesting profile is a good thing Cmon ppl xx

i think the thread has been lost somehow, the originator said If we have an option to block single males, why then are TVs not blocked, they are males aint they. I dont care who looks at my profile dont block anyone luvs ya all, but i do think just having a single male block is discriminating against a certain type of person A MAN lol. should have no blocking of single males or we shud be able to block single females, couples, TVs, cats dogs budgies etc., have a good weekend xx

By *oupaul3227Couple  over a year ago

saltcoats

This is where the lack of understanding re tvs ts s cd id proper tvs are WOMEN ts s are WOMEN cds are jst pervs despised by tvs as they find the practise a sexual one.Tvs and ts s have made a lifestyle choice while cds jst get off so speaking for my people if u block tvs ts u r blocking women not men.sorry if that sound s harsh its not meant like as a rant but tvs and ts s are a very missunderstood ppl and i jst hate the predjudice thats tvs n tss are tagged along with cds(cross dressers)

Natalie xx

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Kitten's point was that there should be the option to block each category.

Since TV is a category, that would become an option.

But the only person getting their knickers in a twist (...!) about TV's specifically was OP, as far as I can tell.

» Add a new message to this topic