FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Restrict account until verified?

Restrict account until verified?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

We're finding more and more that there are couple profiles that haven't photo verified after 3 months.

If a "couple" contacts us and has no photo verification after x months then we're immediately suspicious. We had one "couple" contact us, verified as man via a meet and no photo verification... this was after a year of being a member!

Would it be possible to put something in place to restrict accounts if they're listed as couples, women, etc and have photo verified?

B

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

Should have also said, that one verification as a male allowed him to bypass our mail filters.

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I’ve never photo verified , I’ve been on here 11 years , 6 or 7 years on this profile … I’m real enough though.

I’ve just never felt the need , if it was mandatory I would . I also find the idea of sitting there holding a piece of paper whist taking a photo a little bit undignified I guess

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been on and off this site for years, going back to before photo verifications were introduced.

We only recently opted to take that route.

Not everyone holds such importance in them as yourselves.

If a profile doesn't appeal to you for any reason, feel free to pass them by.

I do though see the thought behind the photo verifications and they're a good idea but nobody should be forced, in my opinion

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

"Not everyone does as we want"

Maybe not the best attitude to have on here OP.

Ah ok, fair point! Perhaps we need to re think our approach. Thanks for replying

Ah ok... Some good points there. Thanks

Sorry?

I guess where I was coming from were single guys pretending to be couples and trying to them out. But the above replies have been pretty helpful in chanijg my understanding. I hadn't realised photo verifications were introduced later and some couples prefer the other verification method.

So please, ignore my original post ha!

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

AFter being here quite a few years we were required to photo verify a few weeks ago for reasons we were never told. Did it make us any more real than we were beforehand?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin have said they are not making PV compulsory for all

You can set your filters to only get mail from verified profiles. Any profile you think is fake if you report Admin will check it out

https://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters