FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Stricter verification

Stricter verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we went out the weekend (outdoor meet) and was approached by a guy who's been trying to "track us down" for a while so started chatting he stated he had a few profiles on here as he couldn't remember which one he messaged us on . Anyway he wasn't my type so swiftly moved on i don't think he got the hint as carried on hovering around so us and a friend we was talking to decided to move for the man to follow us in hes car 2 miles up the road . So we decided to move again this time went on a 10 min drive around a part of Kent to then do a u turn and ended up In a hospital car park still with this guy following behind. Mr put hes foot down and lost him.. so found a quiet spot to play with the guy we had arranged to meet.. Next day I've got 4 messages all from different guys different ages names and races .. heres the catch all the messages said roughly the same thing so I'm guessing these 4 profiles all with veris are him.. how is this even possible so I'm guessing there fake veris. Aparently he was attacked by the guy we met just after he lost us even though we was with him for the next hour or so and both got onto the m25 and he had footage.. when asked we was blocked so I reported all 4 profiles .. what do people get out of this its just stalkerish

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It may not be fake veri's but I am not sure why he would need four profiles ,if it is the same man of course

If you report Admin can take a look

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)