FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > looked at me

looked at me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have seen on other sites a looked at me option which shows whose been looking at your profile.

Is this a possibility?

Then I would have an idea of people who at least might be interested in me...

lol

Cheers

Lee

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Just because someone has looked at you it does'nt for one second mean they may be interested,if they were they would send you a message and they have every opportunity to do that anyway

As you probably gather Im not a fan of the who's looked at your profile system lol

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Also the thing to look at here is the extra load this would put on the site. To store every viewing of every profile and make it accesible to those profiles would massivly increase the load and bandwidth. Now Fabswingers is the largest and best of the free sites, so load and bandwidth have to be financed from someones pocket.

And as other people have said - what use is it really?

somone could look at 10 profiles and nly be intrested in one, just looking does not show intrest,

"Just because someone has looked at you it does'nt for one second mean they may be interested,if they were they would send you a message and they have every opportunity to do that anyway

As you probably gather Im not a fan of the who's looked at your profile system lol"

Honey I've looked at yours loads, oh and I'm VERY interested. Mwah xxxx lol X

Forum Mod

"Just because someone has looked at you it does'nt for one second mean they may be interested,if they were they would send you a message and they have every opportunity to do that anyway

As you probably gather Im not a fan of the who's looked at your profile system lol

Honey I've looked at yours loads, oh and I'm VERY interested. Mwah xxxx lol X"

Heheh well I must confess ive checked you out a few times too and I likey...a lot xxxxx

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"I have seen on other sites a looked at me option which shows whose been looking at your profile.

Is this a possibility?

Then I would have an idea of people who at least might be interested in me...

lol

Cheers

Lee"

No no no no no

no no no no no

no no no no no

I quite often look at profiles when people post on the forums.

I quite often click on the wrong profile.

It's bad enough when people don't read our profile but to let people know who's looked so that they can determine if they might be interested is a stupid idea.

Just image the forums posts.

The only site I know that does that is POF and they DON'T allow whinging male threads on their forum boards.

"They've looked so I wrote them a message. They've not replied. How rude. Why did they look?"

"She looked, she must fancy me, I got in touch and she's not interested. Whats wrong with me?"

blah blah blah

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It could be a good idea, especially if you can block yourself from appearing on a "looked at me" section.

That way we could all look and only open it up for the people you may be interested in

think its a nice idea 2

would be good 2 see who has looked at you

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

I know this is not a popular option with some parties on here, but when I was on another site a while back where this was a big feature, I chatted to and met a number of people just because I saw that they had looked at my profile a number of times, and I theirs in return.

It was just a good indication that an initial approach may be welcome (if you fitted their requirements) and gave a starting point.

I appreciate the many women here would get a long history to look through, but they need not bother if they chose not to, and if they think they get enough unsolicited approaches as it is without the result of looking at another’s profile, I think it would not make a significant difference to those numbers, and may encourage someone you would want to talk to.

I miss it here, especially as I don’t go for the scatter gun approach that seems to be so often reported. LOL

I don’t see it happening here, but my 2c anyway.

OKC

Forum Mod

I like to perv in peace without the hassle of everyone I look at thinking I may be interestedlol

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

"It could be a good idea, especially if you can block yourself from appearing on a "looked at me" section.

That way we could all look and only open it up for the people you may be interested in"

Then what would be the point? Many many many would set that option, and the "looked at me" would be meaningless? ( Tho to be honest, we are on a worldwide site that has a looked at me list and it already is meaningless! lol )

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

CALM DOWN it was just an idea.

Nice to see it sparked some conversation though.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"I like to perv in peace without the hassle of everyone I look at thinking I may be interestedlol"

I totally agree.

We have enough feckless single males driving us nuts, imagine the out pouring of said idiots who think that because we've looked, we must be interested!

Cannot see any benefit whatsoever in knowing whos looked at your profile.

We look at 100's of profiles, mainly out of curiosity or to have a laugh at crappy photos, untidy houses - get the picture ?

Just because we've looked in the shop window foesn't mean we want to buy the goods, so there is no point in having it

We'd sooner see an Edit facility in the forums so we can collect our speeling mistooks (Oh and some smiley faces)

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It could be a good idea, especially if you can block yourself from appearing on a "looked at me" section.

That way we could all look and only open it up for the people you may be interested in

Then what would be the point? Many many many would set that option, and the "looked at me" would be meaningless? ( Tho to be honest, we are on a worldwide site that has a looked at me list and it already is meaningless! lol )

"

It might not make any point to anyone else devious but to us it does lol

We never mail anyone, we always let people mail us.

So if we are hidden on a "look at me" page, we can look at others profiles, and when we find one we like, we open it up so they can see us looking, then it normally generates a mail from the person

There is a method in my madness.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I like to perv in peace without the hassle of everyone I look at thinking I may be interestedlol

I totally agree.

We have enough feckless single males driving us nuts, imagine the out pouring of said idiots who think that because we've looked, we must be interested!"

Yes, exactly right Madchick, and why if it was used it would be helpful if it had an option to hide yourself from the "looked at me" list.

By *aradisecplCouple  over a year ago

bristol

I look at profiles and if im interested i send a message if not i just go and look at next 1 ... not really bothered if ppl see i have looked at their profile cos if they interested they will message us back too if not they move on too

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Looks like it might not be welcome anyway to a good few, so to the OP.what a rubbish idea !!! kidding

» Add a new message to this topic