FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Removing from blocked list

Removing from blocked list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

Probably a long shot but is there any way i can unblock a profile that isnt showing on my blocked list?

It was blocked years ago when i was playing as a couple but now single again, i'd like to unblock him.

Tia

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ottom charlieMan  over a year ago

washington

i heard last week on here that it is possible for 2 profiles to block each other so even if you have unblocked the other profile assuming they also blocked your profile maybe their block of your profile will still be in place,,,

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

On the desktop version of the site you can go to that persons profile and press unblock, and then you can see their profile. However, if they have also blocked you then their block will still remain in place and you won't be able to see their profile.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thx...i know hes not blocked me, so ill try the desktop version...

By *asterandGenieCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Thx...i know hes not blocked me, so ill try the desktop version..."

You may just be blocked by the system I’ve had that before neither of us had blocked each other but still got blocked message admin had to sort it

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Thx...i know hes not blocked me, so ill try the desktop version...

You may just be blocked by the system I’ve had that before neither of us had blocked each other but still got blocked message admin had to sort it"

I may be wrong, but I believe that usually happens if one of you has reported the other for something.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thx...i know hes not blocked me, so ill try the desktop version...

You may just be blocked by the system I’ve had that before neither of us had blocked each other but still got blocked message admin had to sort it

I may be wrong, but I believe that usually happens if one of you has reported the other for something."

You're right about this as I had this issue last year. I reported a profile and it suddenly got blocked from me x

» Add a new message to this topic