FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > BAN DRUG TAKERS

BAN DRUG TAKERS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The consumption of cocaine, MDNA, Crystal Meth, Heroin, Weed, amphetamines or any other illegal drugs should not be supported by this site. People putting 420’friendly or admitting in conversations to taking and using illegal drugs should be banned and there should be a reporting category saying DRUGS.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your name and your post!

Did make me giggle

By *illytwoshirtsMan  over a year ago

Barnstaple

Totally agree, ban them and the people who ask for drugs either openly or in coded statuses.

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

[Removed by poster at 20/11/21 03:16:50]

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

Given how strong your view is OP, or

comes across on this issue tell me if I'm wrong, presumably if the site doesn't enforce something along those lines youll no longer be a member otherwise your a member of site where you know drugs are being discussed and used when meeting up, all through fab.com.

Personally I would do the exact opposite ...have as much information about drugs as you can provide, short and long term effects to health and mental health, ways in which to take drugs and which are the safest by comparison and again how these will affect you mentally and physically. Where to get help ...because some people on here will always do drugs, and arrange to meet to do them regardless of whether they are illegal or banned by fab. It is easy to get all that stuff up because it exists already and is packaged like that.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

That won't happen OP.

What people do off Fab is entirely up to them.

Fab have filters and tool's to avoid and block individuals that openly admit to being "substance friendly".

By *alphy187Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Everyone knows 420 friendly means drugs, but how many profiles actively have that in them?

I don't think Fab do anything to stop promotion, Moderators correct me if I'm wrong

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"That won't happen OP.

What people do off Fab is entirely up to them.

Fab have filters and tool's to avoid and block individuals that openly admit to being "substance friendly".

"

But what they do ON the site is policed and drugs is one of the things that is not allowed

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I don't think Fab do anything to stop promotion, Moderators correct me if I'm wrong"

You are wrong yes

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, report any profiles that ask for drugs. Most people for lots of rule breaks will get a warning first but if they carry breaking rules they get chucked off

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS use the illegal option as it will come under that