FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Single v couple category

Single v couple category

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *955vintage OP   Man  over a year ago

itchen stoke

Probably already been asked.

Should there be a different category for men or women who are married but playing alone.

Currently I list as single and then have to explain in my profile that I am married playing alone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andi_kinkygramTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hi x

Putting the info in your profile text seems adequate, there is no guarantee checkbox options would be used correctly.

tc

Cx

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

I like the way other sites do this in that every human has their own profile, and married couples are linked together and this is shown on their profile. So you always connect with and contact an individual rather than a couple. Perhaps there could be functionality with this whereby if you winked or mailed one half of the couple the other could still see and reply to it, but from their profile? Would be great from a hot wife perspective!

But I think we're too far down the road for this to change!

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"Probably already been asked.

Should there be a different category for men or women who are married but playing alone.

Currently I list as single and then have to explain in my profile that I am married playing alone."

We read every profile before we open up msgs but not everyone is like that..but I still think stating it on your profile is enough

» Add a new message to this topic