FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verifications get deleted if the user who verified you leaves the site

Verifications get deleted if the user who verified you leaves the site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndul-Gent OP   Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

I have two verifications from members who are no longer on the site, when they left , their verifications got deleted too, and that is not especially for a single man who is trying hard … why can the verification remain? And state “user not longer exists” or something like that? They were genuine reviews from lovely people…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its just how it is, u still have ur tick

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Always bothered us too as we had some really great verifications that have dissapeared with people leaving the site during COVID. Fun memories as well as showing people who we are in the eyes of others. Would love it if this could be changed on the site but I suspect the coding for it might be a little complex even though user no longer on site is a thing in the forum's. We are just greatful the site is still here

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Users leave the site for many different reasons.

So it would be unfair to them to keep verifications with the name attached to them.

Which is why they go when someone leaves. It still shows on your summary.

By *abulousBumPussyWoman  over a year ago

Mystery Machine

I wondered about this the other day as I could see someone had the tick but no veri showing or even listed as not showing so that explains that bit, thank you!

I also thought about doing a photo of mine and putting in my public folder but don’t know if it would pass admin approval or not

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

"I wondered about this the other day as I could see someone had the tick but no veri showing or even listed as not showing so that explains that bit, thank you!

I also thought about doing a photo of mine and putting in my public folder but don’t know if it would pass admin approval or not "

There is an option for all users to display the verification itself or the verification summary.

You can either display both or just either one or none.

If you look at this profile you will see the tick at the top. But on the left there is no summary and down the bottom there is no written verification itself.

You cannot remove or hide the green tick. You can choose to either display or not display the summary count and the veri itself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We felt the same it's a shame u loose them

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yes, it could just say (unlos) instead of any name.

» Add a new message to this topic