FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Review of appalling treatment removed

Review of appalling treatment removed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *w5kerri OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

SIN BIN CITY

Hey, I had an actually horrible experience at a Club and had my review of it removed. Can anyone enlighten me as to how that may have happened?

Kinda defeats the purpose of having a review function if there’s the ability for it to be removed by someone other than the aggrieved poster.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Reviews are never normally removed be that positive or negative. The only time they are removed is if they are not a review / naming real names/ abuse etc

Now this might be a silly question but others have done it before, did you put it on the right club?

SIN BIN CITY

Yes it was definitely on the right club. I said one of em looked like a Tory so if that’s considered abuse, I didn’t mean it in a cuddly way let’s face it, that’s probs the reason why. Shall reword/repost.

Thanks for your help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes it was definitely on the right club. I said one of em looked like a Tory so if that’s considered abuse, I didn’t mean it in a cuddly way let’s face it, that’s probs the reason why. Shall reword/repost.

Thanks for your help "

That's actually quite funny.

By *wifterMan  over a year ago

lancaster

I would leave another review. It is helpful to others to see negative as well as positive reviews as long as they are not abusive or unfair. Bear in mind you might have to wait 7 days before you can post a second review.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Yes it was definitely on the right club. I said one of em looked like a Tory so if that’s considered abuse, I didn’t mean it in a cuddly way let’s face it, that’s probs the reason why. Shall reword/repost.

Thanks for your help "

Ah if you are getting personal with someone that would be removed yes. Leave a review o the club itself and it will be fine

SIN BIN CITY

SIN BIN CITY

They definitely need covering in the review though, they’re the issue! Shall reword

SIN BIN CITY

Thanks Simon

» Add a new message to this topic