FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Forum Ban Offending Post

Forum Ban Offending Post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ettaMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

Not saying that I have received a forum ban at any point but if it were to happen I was thinking that it would be helpful to include a link to the offending post, so that one might better understand their transgression.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

If you got a ban the offending thread is likely to have been deleted so I don't think that would work...

By *adyCassandraClonmelTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford h

Yeah, and speaking from experience, sometimes a forum ban is handed out undeservedly, and there is next to no way to appeal it...

By *ettaMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

"If you got a ban the offending thread is likely to have been deleted so I don't think that would work..."

Would the offending post as opposed to the entire thread be deleted, no?

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"If you got a ban the offending thread is likely to have been deleted so I don't think that would work...

Would the offending post as opposed to the entire thread be deleted, no?"

Alright, if you want to be pedantic, the POST would have been deleted so my reasoning remains the same

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you have not had a ban how do you what's included in the mail

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Yeah, and speaking from experience, sometimes a forum ban is handed out undeservedly, and there is next to no way to appeal it..."

There is, but we don't do that or dispute the ban on the forum as that could lead to another ban.

It might be better to read the forum rules before you post so you can have confidence in sending an appeal to the ban.

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

We can ask for a review from this link, if the ban was wrong Admin will let you know, if you don't hear anything back they think it is the right one.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You know disputing mods decisions after my post I can't ignore. Do as asked please and send your feedback or ask for a review through the contact link

Attacking Mods is also not allowed on the forum, they are doing as instructed by Admin.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

As the post would have to be removed as it broke rules then it wouldn't be possible to send it in a mail and a mod doesn't have the option for this.

They pick a ban reason / remove the post and press the apply button which sets the ban.

The best option is to go back over your threads you know you have posted to and see which one is missing. If you are still not sure have a read of the forum rules that are linked above, it might jog a memory

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You know disputing mods decisions after my post I can't ignore. Do as asked please and send your feedback or ask for a review through the contact link

"

Disputing a ban on the forum is not allowed even if dressed up as advise but is an obvious dig.

If you are doing this then you have not read the advice or the rules themselves so it shouldn't be a surprise if you are banned again

( more posts removed )

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS don't mail us about this please, I can't change the rules for you. Ask Admin from the contact link when you send your feedback