FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Is it possible

Is it possible

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To remove the wording not looking for single men that comes up on my own profile when having used the message filter to ACTUALLY block those same single men?

As a straight male profile that is looking for F and MF I find that wording appearing on my profile useless information and possibly detrimental to how others (possibly newbies) may view my intentions on the site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't think it is possible

Why should a straight male (be made) to state he's not looking for single males and just after that appears what he is actually looking for?

It's like a contradiction.

After all I have already blocked those males using message filtering.

I do understand how that wording if it appears on a couples profile or a single ladies after using message filtering may prove useful.

On a straight single males profile it isn't.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

One way of doing it would be to add single men to who you're looking for. As you've blocked them they wouldn't be able to contact you

"One way of doing it would be to add single men to who you're looking for. As you've blocked them they wouldn't be able to contact you "
The contact issue is well sorted blocked them a long time ago. It's the lettering that appears on my profile stating I'm not looking for single males being the issue here.

I understand how that might work for other profiles but on a straight males own profile it isn't flattering!

"One way of doing it would be to add single men to who you're looking for. As you've blocked them they wouldn't be able to contact you "
Is that you really saying you've blocked 'em already so suffer the lettering on your profile?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"One way of doing it would be to add single men to who you're looking for. As you've blocked them they wouldn't be able to contact you Is that you really saying you've blocked 'em already so suffer the lettering on your profile?"

No, it's me offering a potential solution. Up to you if you take it

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"One way of doing it would be to add single men to who you're looking for. As you've blocked them they wouldn't be able to contact you The contact issue is well sorted blocked them a long time ago. It's the lettering that appears on my profile stating I'm not looking for single males being the issue here.

I understand how that might work for other profiles but on a straight males own profile it isn't flattering!"

As I said if you leave the block in place but add men to who you're looking for it will remove the wording. It's not the ideal solution but it will take the words you object to off.

"One way of doing it would be to add single men to who you're looking for. As you've blocked them they wouldn't be able to contact you The contact issue is well sorted blocked them a long time ago. It's the lettering that appears on my profile stating I'm not looking for single males being the issue here.

I understand how that might work for other profiles but on a straight males own profile it isn't flattering!

As I said if you leave the block in place but add men to who you're looking for it will remove the wording. It's not the ideal solution but it will take the words you object to off. "

It's not ideal but thanks for letting me know that there is a way.

Could I do that without it appearing elsewhere as if I was a double minded person?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

As I said if you leave the block in place but add men to who you're looking for it will remove the wording. It's not the ideal solution but it will take the words you object to off. It's not ideal but thanks for letting me know that there is a way.

Could I do that without it appearing elsewhere as if I was a double minded person?"

I'm not sure what you mean by that but it will show that you're looking for single men. That poses two problems they will try to message because you'll appear in their searches and find that they can't and people will think that you're "fab straight".

You've put your suggestion in the right place for admin to see it anyway

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

Is does seem to be superfluous listing what people are NOT looking for whether it’s a single man, female couple etc.

It’s also contradictory because we don’t list what we’re not looking for / interested in on the list of interest.

That said it’s not really a problem either way in my opinion.

» Add a new message to this topic