FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Dynamic Age filters

Dynamic Age filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odgerMoore OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

So instead of saying 25-45 set when you’re 30 and 10 years later it’s the same range - might suit some. If there was an option to say +/- 10,15,20 etc of my age - saves having to change it every 5 years… which is a huge problem im sure you’d agree!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ad rather change it every year when I get older, takes 2 minutes.. i have limits set as i dont want to meet anyone younger or older than said limits

Carlisle

"Ad rather change it every year when I get older, takes 2 minutes.. i have limits set as i dont want to meet anyone younger or older than said limits"

Every year???? Like every single one having to click on it then type in new numbers??? Then click again and more numbers - then scrolling all the way down to save changes…. Every year????

You dont type new numbers, you click filters then go to the box and right now mines is on 47 i then click 48 and boom its done its done

If i had dynamic age filters id have men in their 50s be able to message me so id have to spend longer messaging them to tell them sorry your too old for me than actually clicking one number in a box every year and saving it

Carlisle

Well when you put it like that…. Still sounds pretty complicated and time consuming

"Well when you put it like that…. Still sounds pretty complicated and time consuming "

What and messaging loads of men to say sorry its a no isnt?

Seriously u click a number and hit save its that easy to change ur age preference

Carlisle

"Well when you put it like that…. Still sounds pretty complicated and time consuming

Seriously u click a number and hit save its that easy to change ur age preference"

D’oh …s’pose…. Still sounds a bit labour intensive… maybe if I pay someone to do the updates…. That could work!

"Well when you put it like that…. Still sounds pretty complicated and time consuming

Seriously u click a number and hit save its that easy to change ur age preference

D’oh …s’pose…. Still sounds a bit labour intensive… maybe if I pay someone to do the updates…. That could work! "

Youve probably used more energy and time with this post than changing ur preference lol

Carlisle

D’oh …s’pose…. Still sounds a bit labour intensive… maybe if I pay someone to do the updates…. That could work!

Youve probably used more energy and time with this post than changing ur preference lol"

Excellent point and well made

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I've been here coming up for 6 years and my upper age filters haven't changed & even though I'm fast approaching my own upper age filter I'm happy with what I'm looking for

I'm not attracted to older guys, so I wouldn't want fab to automatically up my age filters just because I've had a birthday or 5

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I prefer as it is,as this would be my age preference a + could be over my limit

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I just increase mine by a year every time my eldest child has a birthday.

I just wish that I couldn't see profiles or updates from people who don't want to meet someone my age. It's just frustrating and wastes my time looking through profiles that aren't an option.

"I just wish that I couldn't see profiles or updates from people who don't want to meet someone my age. It's just frustrating and wastes my time looking through profiles that aren't an option."

Advanced search

Tick the box I'm the age they're looking for

» Add a new message to this topic