FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Block removed after hiding profile

Block removed after hiding profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else experience this same issue.

We have the same person show on our local timeline they've joined Fab almost daily, always the same name and pics. We block the account, next day or 2 he's there again.

If this person is hiding their profile then unhiding would it cause it or are they actually deleting their profile then creating again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 29/01/22 14:47:43]

Central

Is it the same username, or a variant of it? I think that usernames become almost immediately available for use, if relinquished, such as frpm account deletion or a site supporter changing it, to a different one.

I'd thus assume that a new account taking the same name, wouldn't be subject to the block you'd made for its prior existence..

If you think someone may be breaking site terms, I'd report the account to Admin

Central

If someone hides their profile, it shouldn't permit it to escape any block that's been applied, unless there's a glitch

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Whenever we've hidden our profile our block list is still the same when we unhide it. I'd guess that they're making a new profile, can you check by the number of days they've been on?

"Whenever we've hidden our profile our block list is still the same when we unhide it. I'd guess that they're making a new profile, can you check by the number of days they've been on?"

It shows they've joined an hour ago. They've paid the gold subscription too, which is a regular thing too.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Whenever we've hidden our profile our block list is still the same when we unhide it. I'd guess that they're making a new profile, can you check by the number of days they've been on?

It shows they've joined an hour ago. They've paid the gold subscription too, which is a regular thing too."

I always refresh the page this helps upload new data

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Whenever we've hidden our profile our block list is still the same when we unhide it. I'd guess that they're making a new profile, can you check by the number of days they've been on?

It shows they've joined an hour ago. They've paid the gold subscription too, which is a regular thing too."

If it shows they joined an hour ago then I think they are rejoining each time.

This will explain them disappearing from your block list also.

It shows they've joined an hour ago. They've paid the gold subscription too, which is a regular thing too.

If it shows they joined an hour ago then I think they are rejoining each time.

This will explain them disappearing from your block list also."

Unfortunately I think you're right, which is frustrating. I'm guessing it's an issue in the backend of Fab where the block is based on the user record, not the username otherwise the block would remain after reactivation.

At least this gives others a solution to contact people on Fab that have previously blocked them

» Add a new message to this topic