FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Keyword Search

Keyword Search

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle-Miss-Muffet OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

We've seen many requests for improvements to the search and some have already been done. Others would be harder to implement as we assume more info would be needed on users profiles, but we can't understand why no one's suggested a simple keyword search? This would be easy to implement and would surely cover a lot of requests.

Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would also like to see a keyword search option.

By *ittle-Miss-Muffet OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

Can't believe there's no one else interested in this option?

"We've seen many requests for improvements to the search and some have already been done. Others would be harder to implement as we assume more info would be needed on users profiles, but we can't understand why no one's suggested a simple keyword search? This would be easy to implement and would surely cover a lot of requests.

Thoughts?"

*would be really helpful for fetishers xx

By *ityboy2001Man  over a year ago

Lancaster

From experience keyword searches have become so general you are unlikely to quality results..,

How about updating name search so it works with spaces in names. As some one who tries to get groups together sometimes it's impossible to pass on someone's profile name as search won't bring them up. Cheers

"From experience keyword searches have become so general you are unlikely to quality results..,

How about updating name search so it works with spaces in names. As some one who tries to get groups together sometimes it's impossible to pass on someone's profile name as search won't bring them up. Cheers"

Yes the second bit,, but if I wanna type in Tgirl or the name of a venue, even latex loving Dom

It's gonna show me exactly what I want !

Of course if you type in something like stockings you are gonna get bombarded, its in the nature of the tool Xx

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

I think it is great idea.

"We've seen many requests for improvements to the search and some have already been done. Others would be harder to implement as we assume more info would be needed on users profiles, but we can't understand why no one's suggested a simple keyword search? This would be easy to implement and would surely cover a lot of requests.

I've asked for this but no answer yet. I want it to search for BBW's, but it could be used for anything, cock size,eye colour, big boobs etc

Thoughts?"

» Add a new message to this topic