FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Instant Messaging service

Instant Messaging service

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi there i was wondering if we could possibly have an instant messenger thingy on site, so when we make contact with couples or singles we have the option to chat instantly to them.

This would save the time from ping pong style messages back and forth, just a suggestion, what do other peeps think about this, is it a viable request

happy swinging TreeTrunkxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

"hi there i was wondering if we could possibly have an instant messenger thingy on site, so when we make contact with couples or singles we have the option to chat instantly to them.

This would save the time from ping pong style messages back and forth, just a suggestion, what do other peeps think about this, is it a viable request

happy swinging TreeTrunkxx"

I don't think the site owner even read these feedback forums, or they just don't listen to their customers!!!

I like the idea of a instant messager built in to the site, there are some cheap scripts out there, so it is viable, perhaps only to site supporters?

But they will say that they have chat built in so don't hold your breath.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Our new custom chat we'll be launching shortly has a private messaging system that we'll be experimenting with.

Admin x

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"Our new custom chat we'll be launching shortly has a private messaging system that we'll be experimenting with.

Admin x"

.Did this ever Happen ??

Instant Message other Folks - Would be so much Easier than sending email type Messages..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Our new custom chat we'll be launching shortly has a private messaging system that we'll be experimenting with.

Admin x

.Did this ever Happen ??

Instant Message other Folks - Would be so much Easier than sending email type Messages..

"

Nothing has happened yet, agree it would be a good idea

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin x

.Did this ever Happen ??

"

The chat has private messaging yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Admin x

.Did this ever Happen ??

The chat has private messaging yes "

I read that the OP was referring to an instant messaging in the site that doesn't involve going into chat. So you could instantly message anyone online and not have to use the messaging/email like system.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin x

.Did this ever Happen ??

The chat has private messaging yes

I read that the OP was referring to an instant messaging in the site that doesn't involve going into chat. So you could instantly message anyone online and not have to use the messaging/email like system."

I did too....but I was answering a post that asked Admin " did this ever happen " to a PM option Admin were introducing in chat and I wasn't answering the OP

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Why does it have to be separate from chat? There's a tool that does exactly what was asked for...

» Add a new message to this topic