FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

See a lot of complaints or comments about how many messages particularly females and couples get some in there hundreds which is no way they are willing or able to trawl through so many.

How about restricting the number of messages you can send and also putting a limit of how many you receive in a day.

For example

Guys cant send more than 20 maximum per day and Females Couples or everyone else can only receive say 20 a day or the site could give people the choice how many they receive 20 /40 /60 etc.

The only exemption would be if both party's had already sent messages before these would still be received.

What you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hi op

Not a good idea days are long nights are just as and their is the option to hide the profile so a user is able to.if they choose to go through the messages at their own pace. None site supporter only have a limited number of messages whereas site supporter don't so this would be losing a benefit.

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

People have their filters they can use if they get too many... i get hardly any so id gladly welcome 20 odd.. haha

By *aldeagle68Man  over a year ago

Rayleigh

"People have their filters they can use if they get too many... i get hardly any so id gladly welcome 20 odd.. haha"

Yes me too lol

» Add a new message to this topic