FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Search by height

Search by height

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It would be nice if the search function allowed people to search by height.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

It would, very much.

By *mma1973Woman  over a year ago

graffiti bridge

Would be lovely, but experience has already shown me that ppl I've met, can't measure height. One told me he was 6ft2. In reality, 5ft9. I wore heels. I towered over him

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

Unless the same ruler is used in photos next to everyone 'whatever' to show correct measurements its completely pointless having any filters like this. The shock that men cocks don't always measure on the half or bang on inch and dude their chatting to now has a range 7.78 inch - 8.12.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Funny I was only thinking about this earlier. Although height is put down and as we know some people are not quite as truthful as they should be. A year or so ago I had a meet with a guy who claimed he was about 5 ft 9 and 46 years old. Turned out he was 5ft 5 and nearly 60?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The search options are as basic as they could be. Being unable to search on the few characteristics that people enter is inadequate and adds a lot of further work, filtering down the line.

Fab should probably add more details for people to add too but presently we're not able to search on many of the details already added, such as height. It probably means inboxes getting avoidably overloaded, because people cannot make searches at the levels of detail needed to match their preferences

By *nlyfunsMan  over a year ago

UK

6ft 5 here if that helps !

Maybe they should use that universally recognised measuring device- the sky remote or can of lynx

I'm 6ft 6 in socks

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

weybridge

Would be lovely, I’m 6’3” but I have always been particularly attracted to shorter girls.

By *ossman0168Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Funny I was only thinking about this earlier. Although height is put down and as we know some people are not quite as truthful as they should be. A year or so ago I had a meet with a guy who claimed he was about 5 ft 9 and 46 years old. Turned out he was 5ft 5 and nearly 60

What’s wrong with being 60 lol

"

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

The exclusion of so many people is the reason things like height, weight, cock/tit size isn't added,

Imagine how many Men would stop paying after they realise that being under 6ft, Not having a huge cock etc isn't what a majority of Woman are looking for

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

That's a bit of a tall order. Lol

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

Genuinely why do you think there are so many single guys on here? Irrespective of how some feel about their approach,volume of message sent ignoring advice etc a large number of them are not having fun, there not getting responses, why not find a platform that works for them as there are loads that do and less so sites like fab.com. i don't understand how a person can be here a year have so few responses and still keep plugging away. Whatever your desires, sexual adventures, however broad or niche your fetish you can find somewhere that will help you meet likeminded and play them out

I agree, a height search and even a search by race would be great. You could have a 'Height Verified' option where they have to use a measuring tape or device mounted and have their photo taken with it. Regarding race, it would be great if you could search for a different "flavour"

"I agree, a height search and even a search by race would be great. You could have a 'Height Verified' option where they have to use a measuring tape or device mounted and have their photo taken with it. Regarding race, it would be great if you could search for a different "flavour" "

Absolutely, we could have hair colour, eye colour, small nose search, big thighs section, tight nanny preference, where do all these filters and options end ? It's unrealistic and no matter how many options and filters they'd still be 100 other people looking for 1000 different things.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I agree, a height search and even a search by race would be great. You could have a 'Height Verified' option where they have to use a measuring tape or device mounted and have their photo taken with it. Regarding race, it would be great if you could search for a different "flavour"

Absolutely, we could have hair colour, eye colour, small nose search, big thighs section, tight nanny preference, where do all these filters and options end ? It's unrealistic and no matter how many options and filters they'd still be 100 other people looking for 1000 different things. "

If these weren't for personal details that people currently fill in, in their profiles, it might seem like searching for unusual things etc. But, as people already add more things about themselves than can be searched against, it's a fairly standard need to want to filter your results according to your preferences.

It's fairly standard to do this on man adult oriented sites and has been for many years.

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

If they ever do start sorting by height, they're going to have to fix the height-selector dropdown. It only goes up to 6' 7".

By *.S.17Woman  over a year ago

Midlands

"It would be nice if the search function allowed people to search by height."

I’d be all over a height search function!! It’s the first thing I look at on a males profile …

Only if we can have one that allows us to search by weight.

I disagree.

This is a site to meet people, not products.

"I would like a 21 year old, double D, 28 inch waste, 5 foot 1 brunnette, and these are her kinks"

Slim pickings but definitely the wrong approach.

"I disagree.

This is a site to meet people, not products.

"I would like a 21 year old, double D, 28 inch waste, 5 foot 1 brunnette, and these are her kinks"

Slim pickings but definitely the wrong approach."

Doesn't stop the women writing a long list of demands.

By *igpack82Man  over a year ago

Harrow

If they have search by height. Only fair they have a search by length/girth for us shorties lol. Also whose height? (if you're looking for couples. You'd have to specify both)

Really, I think the filtering while well intentioned has the problem of causing people to overlook a lot of potentially great experiences. Usually the great experiences are a little outside of our comfort zone. This is why it's usually (perhaps not for all) much easier to connect with people in real world settings, or with Internet forums, where people are encouraged and pretty much can't avoid interacting with others regardless of their personal physical attributes.

By *acklikeineverleftMan  over a year ago

bradford

[Removed by poster at 12/05/22 14:43:45]

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

I think it's a great idea if ppl actually tell the truth that is! Done with ppl saying ohh am 6ft2 and shorter than me am 5ft10! It's ridiculous really! As is ppl saying they are 49 cut off for most men's profiles it seems and they are like pushing 60!!

By *irtuousBullMan  over a year ago

puerto pollença

At 5ft 10, I feel like I'd be ruled out by so many people. Understand what you're saying, but this just leads you down the hole of people asking for more and more search functions.

[Removed by poster at 12/05/22 17:26:17]

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

As a shorty I’d disagree obviously

It’s not too far away from filter on BMI, skin colour or even religion. Just imagine the noise if such filters become available.

And secondly, there are a lot of liars here so won’t help too much

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Said many forum posters before...

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

I think they should add this ...

I’d love this function!

What about search by cock size or tits size...

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

Yeah but then you'd be sizeist lol that's a joke by the way but the grief I've got over the years because am 5ft10 and prefar same height or taller you wouldn't believe it! Small men and their issues you just gotta be a certain height for certain positions too work! And no it's not a case of that it's all the same when lying down cause its not!!

But I do agree there should be filters for what kinda people you like! And should also be a filter for married or attached if people tell the truth it may help save time in the long run xxx

Just my opinion

Cj xx

» Add a new message to this topic