FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Club reviews

Club reviews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amantha TS OP   Woman  over a year ago

Swindon

I'd like to see a restriction put onto the amount of times someone can review a club, say once every six months or so, so that you can get a better feel of genuine reviews drom a broad audience rather than the regulars bigging up their local.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

"I'd like to see a restriction put onto the amount of times someone can review a club, say once every six months or so, so that you can get a better feel of genuine reviews drom a broad audience rather than the regulars bigging up their local."

I remember old donkey dicks so many amazing reviews but most were from the same people again and again.

I agree with you op. Makes perfect sense

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I disagree. I go to clubs for different events.. they are hosted by different people.

Also what if I have a great night one month and an awful one the next... ( has happened)

You already can't review the same club in the same week

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

I am same as the poster above. Go to the same club but on different events. So I disagree with the suggestion.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"I disagree. I go to clubs for different events.. they are hosted by different people.

Also what if I have a great night one month and an awful one the next... ( has happened)

You already can't review the same club in the same week "

Agree with this .

If it worries you that much, it doesn't make much effort to skim over regular posters and read what new people have posted. I take more notice of reviews that start with "it was my first visit to..."

» Add a new message to this topic