FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > COViD restrictions

COViD restrictions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A friend of ours posted a status asking to meet a woman and has been banned from the site! Why would this incur a ban?

Her status literally said:

Looking for a girl to meet

The message from admin said:

We've removed your current-status because it looked like it broke site rules.

March 2020: we're also removing statuses where people are actively looking to meet, in order to help the government's message on Social Distancing which in turn helps our NHS. We appreciate your co-operation in this.

If you use the status text for nice/fun stuff you'll not have any problems.

If you've got a problem with another user, please REPORT them to us so we can help out.

We usually only give one warning about this.

Thanks

Admin x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It will be for something that broke rules rather than just asking for a meet as the Covid rules don't apply anymore

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It will be for something that broke rules rather than just asking for a meet as the Covid rules don't apply anymore"

I think other people are getting the same message? I wonder if something has gone wrong?

"It will be for something that broke rules rather than just asking for a meet as the Covid rules don't apply anymore"

I saw her status. It was literally asking to meet a woman.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It will be for something that broke rules rather than just asking for a meet as the Covid rules don't apply anymore

I saw her status. It was literally asking to meet a woman. "

They would not get that mail asking for a meet. It will be for breaking rules either while asking for that meet or a previous status

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It will be for something that broke rules rather than just asking for a meet as the Covid rules don't apply anymore

I think other people are getting the same message? I wonder if something has gone wrong? "

They will, it is a generic mail if people break rules on their status. Until Covid it only had the bottom half of it which covers other things, like name and shame etc

I think other people are getting the same message? I wonder if something has gone wrong?

They will, it is a generic mail if people break rules on their status. Until Covid it only had the bottom half of it which covers other things, like name and shame etc"

I get what you’re saying but it’s a new account and she’s been banned and that was her status.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Banned from the site or given a status warning?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The coronavirus act is expired and no longer applies (thank goodness)

"Banned from the site or given a status warning?"

Banned from the site

Forum Mod

O o O oo

The mail you quoted above is what you would get if Admin removed a status.

People do not get banned from the site just for asking for a meet, there would be more to it than that as suspension is a last resort.

The suspension will be reviewed by a second Admin, if it is to be permanent then she will get a mail letting her know. If it is to be reversed she will be able to use the site again