FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > "Friends Only" status

"Friends Only" status

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harlienbobby OP   Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

I've always thought it would be good to be able to choose who sees your status updates. So it could be seen be everyone (as it is currently) OR you could have the option of it only being seen by people on your friends list. That way we would be more happy to announce where we're going and on what day, because we know only people we've chosen to will see it!

What does everyone else think? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

But there might be people from outside your catchment who are going to the same pla e and would never see it. Chance missed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've always thought it would be good to be able to choose who sees your status updates. So it could be seen be everyone (as it is currently) OR you could have the option of it only being seen by people on your friends list. That way we would be more happy to announce where we're going and on what day, because we know only people we've chosen to will see it!

What does everyone else think? Xx"

Why don't you just message your "friends"...?

I know exactly what you mean! Or limit to who sees it

Surrey

"But there might be people from outside your catchment who are going to the same pla e and would never see it. Chance missed."

Yes, but if you wanted this you could ask for all to see the status like normal. I think it's just a very simple option to have but very useful

Hey all, get in touch I'm feeling naughty tonight...don't be shy

Surrey

"I've always thought it would be good to be able to choose who sees your status updates. So it could be seen be everyone (as it is currently) OR you could have the option of it only being seen by people on your friends list. That way we would be more happy to announce where we're going and on what day, because we know only people we've chosen to will see it!

Why don't you just message your "friends"...?"

It would be much quicker than messaging potentially 100s of profiles seperately...

Surrey

"I know exactly what you mean! Or limit to who sees it "

That's what I'm thinking! Simple but effective. I certainly know we would use our status more

I think it's a great idea and it has been mentioned here before.

To be able to choose to post a status either for all to see, or for friends only.

Could easily place a friend's only status stating we're looking to meet in order to avoid many first time messages, in the hope to meet friends for the first it repeated time

By *idnightTaskCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Yeah I'd defo use this

Why don't you just message your "friends"...?

It would be much quicker than messaging potentially 100s of profiles seperately..."

That's just lazy

Surrey

"I think it's a great idea and it has been mentioned here before.

To be able to choose to post a status either for all to see, or for friends only.

Could easily place a friend's only status stating we're looking to meet in order to avoid many first time messages, in the hope to meet friends for the first it repeated time "

Exactly! Xx

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think it's a really good idea, maybe you could toggle it for friends only/everyone, or have two separate statuses, friends only and one for everyone

Surrey

"I think it's a really good idea, maybe you could toggle it for friends only/everyone, or have two separate statuses, friends only and one for everyone"

This is exactly what I'm thinking. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic