FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Browsing icons

Browsing icons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andS OP   Couple  over a year ago

Old London Town

When browsing, or when using the who's viewed me functionality, can you add some icons about smoking?

I'm sure it would save everyone a lot of time if users knew who wouldn't meet smokers and which users included smokers.

You have them for people who have been verified, which is one very important marker, but not ones related to smoking, which is another.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

The smoking is part of the preferences which I'm sure in the search shows as you can put not wishing to meet smokers or happy to

By *asterandGenieCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"When browsing, or when using the who's viewed me functionality, can you add some icons about smoking?

I'm sure it would save everyone a lot of time if users knew who wouldn't meet smokers and which users included smokers.

You have them for people who have been verified, which is one very important marker, but not ones related to smoking, which is another. "

You just look at their profile it’s included in the bio for each person

M

By *andS OP   Couple  over a year ago

Old London Town

Thanks for your responses. We're aware of those features. Lots of others aren't though.

When someone looks at you though there's no way of telling whether they'll meet with smokers, or not.

It would save us loads of time if we knew whether they would meet smokers before we even looked at them.

» Add a new message to this topic