FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ippa 63 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Billinge

This has probably been discussed previously. Why can't the verifications remain to view when the person or persons have left fab like the threads.

For example i have 14 verifications but only 6 visible. I'm sure if people could see the others they would be able to make a more informed view.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

They have said before as the verification belongs to the person who sent it when they leave all traces if them leave

Billinge

[Removed by poster at 05/04/22 12:33:24]

Billinge

Thanks Angel for your response.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"They have said before as the verification belongs to the person who sent it when they leave all traces if them leave"

I've always thought the veri should still display, just say UNLOS.

I've lost some great veris due to people leaving.

Winston

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I doubt if a verification would mean very much if people couldn't see who left it.

Billinge

I understand what you are saying. But there would be something on their profile to show they have been active and have a bit of a history. Might help some people to decide one way or another.

Just a thought.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've screenshot mine, then I can send them over Kik if needs be in the future

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

I know it would probably disappoint somewhat if a good veri disappears.

It kind of suggest you gotta keep active to remain relevant.

Hoverer if you’re someone with over 10 veri’s for example, losing one this way shouldn’t really matter a great deal (apart from the memories if you have not screen grabbed).

I have been saying that for years the verifications should stay if the person leaves the site,at one point i had 6 think now am down to my last one,

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"I have been saying that for years the verifications should stay if the person leaves the site,at one point i had 6 think now am down to my last one,"

The verifications would still show in the summary if you're still using the same profile, you just wouldn't be able to show them/see them

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I doubt if a verification would mean very much if people couldn't see who left it."

I agree

Billinge

"I've screenshot mine, then I can send them over Kik if needs be in the future "

That's a good idea Pixie.

"I've screenshot mine, then I can send them over Kik if needs be in the future

That's a good idea Pixie. "

I should’ve done that I’ve lost quite a few with people leaving

By *unster111Man  over a year ago

Castlebar

Any reason when I verify someone it's not showing up on there page?

Any suggestions

north lanarkshire

"Any reason when I verify someone it's not showing up on there page?

Any suggestions "

Filters, internet connection?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Not everyone leaves the site voluntarily so having verifications still showing from people without any context would be wrong.

By *unster111Man  over a year ago

Castlebar

No doesn't seem to be any of these. Thanks for suggestions tho

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

Any suggestions "

As in your comments do not appear on their profile?

They may choose not to display it.

If that’s not the case and the other person agrees that they cannot see your verification, then suggest you ask admin to take a look.

"They have said before as the verification belongs to the person who sent it when they leave all traces if them leave

Winston"

Save them to a notepad app. I still have mine from my old profile. People said I'm nice.

"They have said before as the verification belongs to the person who sent it when they leave all traces if them leave

Winston

Save them to a notepad app. I still have mine from my old profile. People said I'm nice. "

I should have taken screenshots.

Winston

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Winston

Save them to a notepad app. I still have mine from my old profile. People said I'm nice.

Winston "

I can't imagine a single verification that would be precious enough to keep it in a separate app to then send it to someone else through a third app so someone can see what someone who's not even on site any more had to say about me a year (or whatever amount of time passed) later.

Call me crazy, but do people have this much too much time on their hands?

Missus

Thurrock

We've left verification that we've had really good meets with, however they've later became abusive because we didn't want another meet (we make it clear on my couples profile most meets will be one offs)

So obviously we've blocked them but I'd love to have deleted the verification because in no way would I want to endorse this person, even though my verification no longer shows the fact I've verified them as genuine makes me feel uneasy as I wouldn't feel safe in his company knowing how Jekel & Hyde he could be we could have put someone in a very vulnerable situation

So there's no way I'd want our positive words about the meet still being used (with or without our name) as his mood / attitude changed so quickly, imagine of that had happened during na actual meet

Winston

Winston

I can't imagine a single verification that would be precious enough to keep it in a separate app to then send it to someone else through a third app so someone can see what someone who's not even on site any more had to say about me a year (or whatever amount of time passed) later.

Missus "

Some of my verifications were incredibly special to me, from people who are/were very special to me.

Moments in time, which are all too fleeting.

Would I send them to other people, not a chance in Hell.

Call me crazy, but are people way too judgemental about other people's decisions and choices

Winston

north lanarkshire

A verification to me proves your real and show up, whats written is none of my business, one persons ideal meet is another persons hell.. some people use the veris like a trip advisor..

Winston

Winston

Missus

Some of my verifications were incredibly special to me, from people who are/were very special to me.

Call me crazy, but are people way too judgemental about other people's decisions and choices

Winston"

Some of my veris were from real live human beings. Nice people and good memories.

Anyway if I want to have some hot veris I'll just make them up.

Billinge

"We've left verification that we've had really good meets with, however they've later became abusive because we didn't want another meet (we make it clear on my couples profile most meets will be one offs)

So obviously we've blocked them but I'd love to have deleted the verification because in no way would I want to endorse this person, even though my verification no longer shows the fact I've verified them as genuine makes me feel uneasy as I wouldn't feel safe in his company knowing how Jekel & Hyde he could be we could have put someone in a very vulnerable situation

So there's no way I'd want our positive words about the meet still being used (with or without our name) as his mood / attitude changed so quickly, imagine of that had happened during na actual meet "

I can imagine that is a concern of yours. Not sure if the fab police could remove the veri due to the circumstances. Or you could put something in your profile like some do about time wasters.

One bad person shouldn't put you off. Im sure for every bad ones there are plenty of good ones.

Happy Fabbing.

Billinge

Thanks all that have contributed to the thread. We have had a well balanced view throughout.

I wonder if anyone has has a veri only to realise it was for the wrong person. That would be interesting.

Winston

Winston

Missus

Winston

Some of my veris were from real live human beings. Nice people and good memories.

Anyway if I want to have some hot veris I'll just make them up. "

Winston

Belfast

Winston

Winston

Missus

Winston

Anyway if I want to have some hot veris I'll just make them up. "

Do some people get veris from robots?

Also I don't think not cherishing something like a verification is eyeroll worthy.

I don't need people I hold dear and care about to write paragraphs

about the intricate nuances of our encounters, so I can show them to other people I haven't met yet.

I kind of see your point though- its like keeping old birthday/Christmas cards. Some people have a neat pile and keep them forever, some put them in a bin a week after birthday/Christmas is over.

Missus

Winston

Winston

Missus

Winston

Also I don't think not cherishing something like a verification is eyeroll worthy.

about the intricate nuances of our encounters, so I can show them to other people I haven't met yet.

I kind of see your point though- its like keeping old birthday/Christmas cards. Some people have a neat pile and keep them forever, some put them in a bin a week after birthday/Christmas is over.

Missus

"

"I don't need people I hold dear and care about to write paragraphs

about the intricate nuances of our encounters, so I can show them to other people I haven't met yet."

Why arent your veris hidden then?

Winston

Belfast

Winston

Winston

Missus

Winston

Missus

"I don't need people I hold dear and care about to write paragraphs

about the intricate nuances of our encounters, so I can show them to other people I haven't met yet."

Why arent your veris hidden then?

Winston"

Trying to be smart I see.

Majority of all our veris are from group social events, that we organise.

None of them are too personal.

We will never write, nor make public any veris describing sexual activities (intricate nuances) with anyone, no matter how well we get along with said people.

Welcome to read through every single one and call me a hypocrite. Might wanna make a cuppa as it'll take a while

Missus

Thurrock

"We've left verification that we've had really good meets with, however they've later became abusive because we didn't want another meet (we make it clear on my couples profile most meets will be one offs)

So there's no way I'd want our positive words about the meet still being used (with or without our name) as his mood / attitude changed so quickly, imagine of that had happened during na actual meet

I can imagine that is a concern of yours. Not sure if the fab police could remove the veri due to the circumstances. Or you could put something in your profile like some do about time wasters.

One bad person shouldn't put you off. Im sure for every bad ones there are plenty of good ones.

Happy Fabbing. "

It doesn't put us off, we do still meet & leave verifications but I'm glad that that user can no longer display that verification (as we've blocked them) but I can't see any benefit on users being able to display verifications from those that have left the site or who have blocked them

It shows in the verification stats which is surely sufficient no one needs to see specific details of individual meets

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Any suggestions "

Whoever they are have chosen not to display it. Its their choice to show or not to show.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

So there's no way I'd want our positive words about the meet still being used (with or without our name) as his mood / attitude changed so quickly, imagine of that had happened during na actual meet "

I think you'll find if you block them it dose dissapear from their profile. Just as some one else said it stays on the veri count mumber. No! It gets removed too.

» Add a new message to this topic