FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Site Supporters

Site Supporters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andc OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

I think Site supporters should come first in any search results, Gold first then Silver then the rest of us.

As they support the sites running cost so that others get the service for free, this would be a good service to add to site supporters.

What do others think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

This is not something we'll do.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I see your point, but this would then appear to push people into becoming a site supporter and then seem to be less of a free site with payable option, Admin is right IMO to not add this.

"I think Site supporters should come first in any search results, Gold first then Silver then the rest of us.

As they support the sites running cost so that others get the service for free, this would be a good service to add to site supporters.

What do others think?"

soz dont agree, every one of us are fab members whether we pay for the extras or not. I am a gold supporter but certainly wouldnt want to jump a place in a search queue dont think it would be fair.

Cheshire and London

Why do most swingers want something for nothing?

Free doesn't make something good,while I like the idea of a free service to those who don't want to pay, but having a gold standard service for site supoporters would get my vote and money!!!

Getting more people to pay could also help the site owners put additional time and resource into the site, which both free and site supporters would get the benefit from!!!

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

as a gold member this is a bad idea

"Why do most swingers want something for nothing?

Free doesn't make something good,while I like the idea of a free service to those who don't want to pay, but having a gold standard service for site supoporters would get my vote and money!!!

Getting more people to pay could also help the site owners put additional time and resource into the site, which both free and site supporters would get the benefit from!!!"

well after you yourself become a site supporter maybe you could ask the owners about it. I as a site supporter and have been site the gold or silver started I dont think it is a good idea at all.

"

It isn't just swingers who want something for nothing, it's people in general

Very true Red xxx

Cheshire and London

It isn't just swingers who want something for nothing, it's people in general"

Well I agree that everyone who uses the internet thinks it should be free, but why? Swingers clubs aren't free and it Doesn't stop people going there!

Cheshire and London

Getting more people to pay could also help the site owners put additional time and resource into the site, which both free and site supporters would get the benefit from!!!

well after you yourself become a site supporter maybe you could ask the owners about it. I as a site supporter and have been site the gold or silver started I dont think it is a good idea at all. "

Thats the whole point, there is just no reason for becoming a site supporter for me. So as an active member I think of ideas that would get my money and put them to the general test, it's up to the site owners to offer what the members want and are willing to pay for.

In life you get what you pay for and that includes the internet.

We are gold site supporters.

We don’t use the chat rooms so why do I continue to make that call to get the code every month or so??

I have always paid to be a member of sites like this one, so I see nothing wrong in chipping in my fiver to get to perve (I mean research lol) more pics.

I think this site should stay free cos that’s what first got me interested and I like that I can choose not to pay if I don’t have the spare cash.

Unlike other sites who will bill you a full years membership just to be able to reply to emails I think this site is good value for the paltry amount that admin ask.

I think if you want to pay then pay if you don’t then stay a free member nothing says you have to be either its entirely up to each and every member.

However I don’t think that my profile should appear before anyone else’s if we haven’t logged in for a while.

I remember someone saying they had been sent 2 different codes via txt to their mobile and admin said they could use both code at the same time so you can pay for months of gold or silver membership in advance then not log in (for whatever reason maybe you forget the password of you lose internet access for example) until it runs out.

What you are suggesting means that even tho I log in every day the person who is a gold supporter but has forgotten the password will appear before me in the search function, even tho they are not as active member as me.

Shona

x x x

Cheshire and London

"We are gold site supporters.

We don’t use the chat rooms so why do I continue to make that call to get the code every month or so??

I have always paid to be a member of sites like this one, so I see nothing wrong in chipping in my fiver to get to perve (I mean research lol) more pics.

I think this site should stay free cos that’s what first got me interested and I like that I can choose not to pay if I don’t have the spare cash.

Unlike other sites who will bill you a full years membership just to be able to reply to emails I think this site is good value for the paltry amount that admin ask.

I think if you want to pay then pay if you don’t then stay a free member nothing says you have to be either its entirely up to each and every member.

However I don’t think that my profile should appear before anyone else’s if we haven’t logged in for a while.

I remember someone saying they had been sent 2 different codes via txt to their mobile and admin said they could use both code at the same time so you can pay for months of gold or silver membership in advance then not log in (for whatever reason maybe you forget the password of you lose internet access for example) until it runs out.

What you are suggesting means that even tho I log in every day the person who is a gold supporter but has forgotten the password will appear before me in the search function, even tho they are not as active member as me.

Shona

x x x "

Get your point but it would be easy to put it in time order as is now with supporters first?

The time thing is not perfect either, just stay logged in, the site doesn't seem to have a time out system!!!

» Add a new message to this topic