FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Time wasters

Time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why does this site allow time wasters to keep their profiles surely there should be someway to notify site admin, and surely site admin can remove the profiles ? many other sites do this WHY NOT FAB ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why has yours not been removed you arranged to meet me and never turned up

you can report time waisters to admin by clicking on the report icon on there profile,i dont no how admin go about sorting out time waisters,but im quessing after a couple of reports they will be removed,as its just your word against theres.Booting time waisters off straight away will not work .. ie if you have a grudge against another member and you report them and they have done nothing well its not fair is it.

"you can report time waisters to admin by clicking on the report icon on there profile,i dont no how admin go about sorting out time waisters,but im quessing after a couple of reports they will be removed,as its just your word against theres.Booting time waisters off straight away will not work .. ie if you have a grudge against another member and you report them and they have done nothing well its not fair is it."

» Add a new message to this topic