FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Couples Verifying Themselves

Couples Verifying Themselves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickdasterdly51 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

I'm writing an erotic scenario for a couple near me, at least I hope they are a genuine couple. They have one verification and have rather stupidly made it public. When I look at that profile it's quite clearly the same couple, two miles apart, same age and height and in the photos the wife has a matching tattoo and necklace. Therefore they have verified themselves. The second profile has one hidden verification, three weeks ago from a single man, about the same time the original couple were verified. The single male also seems to have his own unverified account although that's clearly within the rules. However surely it's against the rules for a couple to have two accounts and verify themselves?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Yeah the verification process is set up so people cant self verify, report to admin

Lingfield

"Yeah the verification process is set up so people cant self verify, report to admin"

Yep will do. Might have a bit of fun first by finishing my story off and describing his wife wearing what she is in their other profile. Let's see if he picks up on it. I've a funny feeling that his wife is unaware of these two profiles, particularly as he has a single male profile as well describing himself as gay.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Came a cross a profile today, the profile was set up 2 months ago but had a verification for 3 months how the hell can that be..

By *ugRollersCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I’ve read all that like some sort of tongue twister … in essence you are saying a couple has verified themselves by setting Up a false profile. Or in other words it’ll be a single male pretending to be a couple using the same photos to verify himself no doubt there’s always reason behind it ….

We both have single accounts though we have hidden them and haven't thought of verifying ourselves. Reporting them seems to be the way to go and pointing out the similarities in the profiles.

C500: We've experienced this and reported it to admin and it is worth doing. Owl is a software developer and could probably track down where the exception occurs and put it right but he isn't the site's webmaster.

RugRollers: If he and she are showing verifications from each other then they are less likely to be a single male though only the man may turn up - not happened to us yet and hopefully it won't though it amazes us how many fellas try this trick.

By *arc 7-6Man  over a year ago

Halesowen

There seems to be a lot of verifications from 'known them previously' 'under a different name', 'met them before', met them in a pub', 'by webcam', or people setting up false profiles to verify themselves and recommending they shag 'Joe Bloggs 123'

Hey ho..

By *asterandGenieCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Yeah the verification process is set up so people cant self verify, report to admin"

Except it doesn’t really you can’t verify someone if you’re connected to the same wifi network but nothing stopping you using mobile data to get around that

M

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"There seems to be a lot of verifications from 'known them previously' 'under a different name', 'met them before', met them in a pub', 'by webcam', or people setting up false profiles to verify themselves and recommending they shag 'Joe Bloggs 123'

Hey ho.."

There are cases where people leave the site and come back and it's genuine. (Not saying that fakes don't happen)

Even if you do create two accounts you still can't verify anyone till someone who is already verified verifys one of the accounts. So someone somewhere must have verified one of them through meeting one of them. Lol

By *ove2lick27Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Seems to be more and more of this going on. It's not always easy to report them as the report section is temperamental and even though you put the correct code in it says it's wrong

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Even if you do create two accounts you still can't verify anyone till someone who is already verified verifys one of the accounts. So someone somewhere must have verified one of them through meeting one of them. Lol "

Yeah cos it's so difficult to get a fake veri lmao

Lingfield

My guess is the male half got an easy verification for his own single male account, possibly from the chat rooms, then verified his first couples account and hid his own veri. That then enabled his first couples account to verify the second couples account without it being traced back to his single male account. Hope that makes sense! Anyway, I don't see the point as I suspect the wife doesn't know so the chance of a meet is virtually non existent.

» Add a new message to this topic