FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photo verified

Photo verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unky30 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Why can't the site give new users 24/48 hours to get new profiles photo verified?

It's not hard to do and it will seriously oust the fake 'couples' profiles that's on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

Sometimes you have to photo verify before you even get access to the site. Not sure how it's decided

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 16/05/22 10:16:43]

Swansea

"Sometimes you have to photo verify before you even get access to the site. Not sure how it's decided "

Maybe that should be the way forward. Photo verify yourself before account is activated.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think Admin want to give people a choice. Not everyone will want to do a PV. They then give us all a choice to only contact or recieve mail from verified users

We can report anyone who we think is fake, Admin appreciate the heads up

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

This always crops up as people are fed up and sick of having to report the fake profiles for fab to deleate them only for them to reapear under a new profile.filters dont cover this as theres ways to create cples profiles that are fake too and get them fake verified.with crime at a alltime high these days u would think fab would want this so that anyone can be traced if a meet went wrong especially single girls meeting men thats possibly just come out of prison onto this free site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think Admin want to give people a choice. Not everyone will want to do a PV. They then give us all a choice to only contact or recieve mail from verified users

We can report anyone who we think is fake, Admin appreciate the heads up"

You state that "not everyone will want to do a PV ? On me and my partners couples profile we received a message by admin that in order to use this site we had to send in a photograph of us both included. Just because we choose not to be PV doesn't mean we are fakes, we have met people at socials but we shouldn't have had our profile removed because we don't want to go by your rules.

It should as you say be up to other people if they want to message us or not and not fabs.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

They are not my rules.

Some people have to do a PV for different reasons. Once you do it you will be able to use the site as explained last time

"They are not my rules.

Some people have to do a PV for different reasons. Once you do it you will be able to use the site as explained last time "

I've never been asked to PV myself or other couples account I've had so why now? There was/is photographs of us both together in our private folder as proof we are a genuine couple so why shouldn't that be enough?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am giving you a generic answer of what happens sometimes and how you can get your profile active on the site

If you want to dispute Admins decision and ask them review ,the best place to do that is from the contact link as no one can answer you here

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

" I am giving you a generic answer of what happens sometimes and how you can get your profile active on the site

If you want to dispute Admins decision and ask them review ,the best place to do that is from the contact link as no one can answer you here

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners"

I already did that but admin never replied but thank you for your advice

By *ouyer69Man  over a year ago

tredegar

I've sent photo with my name and fab swingers written on a piece of paper and it's been through the admin and says verified...but still cant get verified by another user or I can't verify her ?? Any ideas people?

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I've sent photo with my name and fab swingers written on a piece of paper and it's been through the admin and says verified...but still cant get verified by another user or I can't verify her ?? Any ideas people?"

Try using the cam and connect with others I'm sure someone will

By *ouyer69Man  over a year ago

tredegar

On the app via my phone..wont let me do the cam

"I've sent photo with my name and fab swingers written on a piece of paper and it's been through the admin and says verified...but still cant get verified by another user or I can't verify her ?? Any ideas people?"

You’re photo verified but in order to verify someone else you need to be meet verified (green tick)

By *heeks123Woman  over a year ago

North West

I've just had an ex find my profile then set up 2 different profiles in the space of 2hrs just to harrass me. They're both blocked & reported now but even though I've set my msg filters to block profiles that aren't photo verified & those that don't have a profile pic I'm still getting msgs from that type.

» Add a new message to this topic