FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Face pictures

Face pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lkloncouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Greater London

I have noticed that there are a number of profiles with attractive ladies who have pictures in their public gallery that clearly show their faces, yet the profiles are not verified.

Would the admins consider banned these profiles to prevent possible ID theft ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"I have noticed that there are a number of profiles with attractive ladies who have pictures in their public gallery that clearly show their faces, yet the profiles are not verified.

Would the admins consider banned these profiles to prevent possible ID theft ? "

How would verification stop ID theft?

By *lkloncouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Greater London

Without verification anyone can post any picture, but with verification you know the person posting is the person that was verified

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's not a bad idea, would go a step further to stopping men posing as women

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I have noticed that there are a number of profiles with attractive ladies who have pictures in their public gallery that clearly show their faces, yet the profiles are not verified.

Would the admins consider banned these profiles to prevent possible ID theft ? "

We'll not be enforcing requirement of PV for any specific categories or generally, but if you spot profiles you suspect are fake, hit REPORT, leave details, and Admin will review carefully

Admin x

» Add a new message to this topic