FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > cams and this site 2yrs back

cams and this site 2yrs back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

heres a question for you does anyone remember what this site was like two years back alot less were camming more were actually meeting

now it seams we are constantly flooded with some that cam and never meet or guys constantly hassling fems to cam I do wonder at times how much swinging is actually happening and how much this site is turning into a cam site

maybe im wrong but guys constantly pming only to ask if im gonna cam is hardly to be considered real swinging and to have to turn off pm because of being flooded that you cant have a private convo with those that do want to chat is getting away from what we should be able to do...and what this site was about originally...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

also the rules people used to take notice of about directing in rooms other than directing people arnt being taking no notice off and the mods never seam to be in force when you need them to stop those constantly directing in the rooms other than the correct rooms...

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Have you tried setting pm in chat to only be from friends?

Admin x

but if I do that admin that doesnt give me the chance to have a private pm with possible new meets as well as my friends.

after all I thought that was what this site was all about...meeting and to be able to be able to arrange them

its a sad day when swingers feel pushed out by those that feel this is a cam site rather than what it always was a swinging site

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"but if I do that admin that doesnt give me the chance to have a private pm with possible new meets as well as my friends."

You can still PM whoever you like in chat so anyone who takes your fancy and they can reply, just stops non-friends initiating first contact

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"heres a question for you does anyone remember what this site was like two years back alot less were camming more were actually meeting

now it seams we are constantly flooded with some that cam and never meet or guys constantly hassling fems to cam I do wonder at times how much swinging is actually happening and how much this site is turning into a cam site

maybe im wrong but guys constantly pming only to ask if im gonna cam is hardly to be considered real swinging and to have to turn off pm because of being flooded that you cant have a private convo with those that do want to chat is getting away from what we should be able to do...and what this site was about originally..."

i wouldnt go into the cam room to find people to meet.. ive always found its full of people just wanting camming fun

but i thought chat wasn't just solely for cammers isnt chat for all and directing rooms more for camming otherwise alot of people would miss out on a lot of meets as not everybody on here runs searches looking for a meet n contacting that way

also i thought the point of swinging was to meet new friends and have them to be also contact you and for you to not have to restrict who does by filtering to friends only because of the amount of cammers on here hassling women for it

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"but i thought chat wasn't just solely for cammers isnt chat for all and directing rooms more for camming otherwise alot of people would miss out on a lot of meets as not everybody on here runs searches looking for a meet n contacting that way

also i thought the point of swinging was to meet new friends and have them to be also contact you and for you to not have to restrict who does by filtering to friends only because of the amount of cammers on here hassling women for it"

Other than suggesting setting pms to friends only we are not sure what to suggest regarding "amount of cammers". What would you like to be done about it? We are open to ideas

Admin x

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

This seems to be a bug bear in a lot of the chatrooms and being a mod i cant be in all rooms at all times.

There was a discussion that maybe if the sexual acts and nudity were only allowed in directing rooms it may stop the directing and the people getting swamped with requests to watch men on cam, and stop the directing in non directing rooms .

Merely a suggestion of course but seems it would work , possibly might need a few more directing rooms though .

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"This seems to be a bug bear in a lot of the chatrooms and being a mod i cant be in all rooms at all times.

There was a discussion that maybe if the sexual acts and nudity were only allowed in directing rooms it may stop the directing and the people getting swamped with requests to watch men on cam, and stop the directing in non directing rooms .

Merely a suggestion of course but seems it would work , possibly might need a few more directing rooms though ."

But what about those who like to play on cam but don't want to be directed? Surely they should be allowed to play in whatever room they like without running the risk of being directed?

Maybe if people started thinking before they typed this wouldn't happen. We are all adults afterall, we understand rules and shouldn't just "forget" them because we see a naked body on cam.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

But what about those who like to play on cam but don't want to be directed? Surely they should be allowed to play in whatever room they like without running the risk of being directed?

Maybe if people started thinking before they typed this wouldn't happen. We are all adults afterall, we understand rules and shouldn't just "forget" them because we see a naked body on cam. "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"but i thought chat wasn't just solely for cammers isnt chat for all

"

Yes. all people use it and use it how they want to, be that arranging meets / playing on cam or just plain old chatting.

we play in the directing rooms. if we don't want directing we ignore the prompt to!

"we play in the directing rooms. if we don't want directing we ignore the prompt to! "

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"we play in the directing rooms. if we don't want directing we ignore the prompt to!

"

+++++

"we play in the directing rooms. if we don't want directing we ignore the prompt to! "

+++++++++++++++++++++

Hate to repeat an old complaint but couples generally do not want pm's from single males, we go on cam to come to the attention of other couples who find us to their liking and want to contact us. We have applied the block and now can only receive pm's from friends.To us the whole point of the chat rooms is to make contacts and we find that couples are immediately put off if they can't pm you and chat

Would it be possible to create an option that allows you to set your PM options to the same as your profile preferences. i.e if a couple specifies no singles on their profile, it also applies to their PM.

This way, it would to be set once on the profile an applied across the site.

By *st timers 2012Couple  over a year ago

helmsdale

we had alot of cam fun to start with but after a while it wasnt enough and we had our first meet on saturday wich was amazing!so i guess from our point of view it was a good starting point and helped us gain confidence

Think people need to chill a lot more some like to cam, some like to meet some do both, some get turned on by directing some dont,just do your own thing and let others get on with theres.We're all individuals and a site like this cant please everyone all of the time.

PS we're having a FAB time

"Think people need to chill a lot more some like to cam, some like to meet some do both, some get turned on by directing some dont,just do your own thing and let others get on with theres.We're all individuals and a site like this cant please everyone all of the time.

PS we're having a FAB time "

in a nut shell

By *st timers 2012Couple  over a year ago

helmsdale

"Think people need to chill a lot more some like to cam, some like to meet some do both, some get turned on by directing some dont,just do your own thing and let others get on with theres.We're all individuals and a site like this cant please everyone all of the time.

PS we're having a FAB time "

exactly

» Add a new message to this topic