FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > More message filters needed.

More message filters needed.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I personally wish they had more message filters. Someone being able to accommodate is a big requirement in what I am looking for and not part of the message filtering. I know I can search for that but I can’t filter who messages me on that front. Would reduce my inbox by a lot. Anything else you think they could add to the filters?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ORBCouple  over a year ago

Dundalk

Nope I find the filters work just fine the way they are. If you find them not to be working the way you want you can always block all incoming mail and go search for the profiles that interest you and message them first. .Bo.

By *ally_be_coolWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"I personally wish they had more message filters. Someone being able to accommodate is a big requirement in what I am looking for and not part of the message filtering. I know I can search for that but I can’t filter who messages me on that front. Would reduce my inbox by a lot. Anything else you think they could add to the filters? "

I agree, I could use more/different filters. Accommodating is a big one, as is location/distance!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Distance filters would be very useful.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I personally wish they had more message filters. Someone being able to accommodate is a big requirement in what I am looking for and not part of the message filtering. I know I can search for that but I can’t filter who messages me on that front. Would reduce my inbox by a lot. Anything else you think they could add to the filters?

I agree, I could use more/different filters. Accommodating is a big one, as is location/distance! "

Agree. If we had filters that matched our ‘looking’ for section it would make things a lot easier and my inbox a lot less busy with many incompatible emails.

By *ally_be_coolWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Agree. If we had filters that matched our ‘looking’ for section it would make things a lot easier and my inbox a lot less busy with many incompatible emails. "

Exactly, and I do feel bad for the guys filling our inboxes too. Sure, some of them could save themselves the bother by actually reading your profile, but it must get them down not getting a reply when a filter would have made things much clearer.

By *atjeMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

You can add

Why are there people on here that ask for money. Isn't this supposed to be a site that doesn't ask for money

By *oodGirl_BadGirlWoman  over a year ago

Cleveleys

"Nope I find the filters work just fine the way they are."

Maybe for you.. but not for me.

I have mine set to ‘Must have public pics on profile… to be able to message me’…. Yet every day I get people who I’ve never had any contact with…and have no pics getting through the filter and messaging me.

I don’t believe they are putting one up then taking it off.. there are far to many for this.

I’ve tried resetting the filter and still get them.

» Add a new message to this topic