FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Banned Pics

Banned Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moothbody2 OP   Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

I tried posting 3 pics 5 years ago. They were all banned, as my profile is that of a single male. The pics showed a female body and I did not appear.

Many male profiles now show pics of female bodies. Why should the pics taken by me be refused ? They are still on my profile, but Rejected.

I request the management to reconsider the decision and at least permit me to send to selected fabers.

Thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The newer pics you have seen will be a mistake by a mod. If you report them they will be removed

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

You can't post pics of other people, with you in them... Even if it's only a millimeter or your dick or a finger

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Surely it’s a good thing.

There should’nt be men’s profiles full of women- not sure what it aims to achieve?

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"Surely it’s a good thing.

There should’nt be men’s profiles full of women- not sure what it aims to achieve? "

This.. nothing worse seeing single guys profiles full of women

By *atisfiedSighWoman  over a year ago

NW Wiltshire

Why would you want to post 5-year old pics of someone else's body? Even if you had their consent back then, you can't assume they'd still be willing to be displayed on your gallery for all to see after all this time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Surely it’s a good thing.

There should’nt be men’s profiles full of women- not sure what it aims to achieve?

This.. nothing worse seeing single guys profiles full of women"

Honestly it’s an instant block

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"You can't post pics of other people, with you in them... Even if it's only a millimeter or your dick or a finger "

Sorry... Without you in them.. Ffs!

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

The only women in my photos are of my wife and even then I try keep her out of them. End of the day it's a single profile therefore you want to show yourself off not some woman you boffed a few month/years ago.

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

Alexa - "Show me a forum post of somebody shooting themselves in the foot"

Yep definitely nothing worse than a single man showing off his conquests. Especially when all there is of him in the pic is 2 CMS of cock. I want to be attracted to the bloke not the women he's been with.

So yes why would you want to post pics of women without you in it? That's not going to attract women and couples to you at all.

'Hey ladies! This woman let me pork her so you should too'

I tried adding a video doing a tribute for someone on here where I cum onto their pic on the iPad but it was banned because I’d posted a screenshot?!

By *ottom charlieMan  over a year ago

washington

"I tried posting 3 pics 5 years ago. They were all banned, as my profile is that of a single male. The pics showed a female body and I did not appear.

Many male profiles now show pics of female bodies. Why should the pics taken by me be refused ? They are still on my profile, but Rejected.

I request the management to reconsider the decision and at least permit me to send to selected fabers.

Thanks

"

most of those pics will have a cock or just the end of the cock in the picture which is enough to get it accepted,,,

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I tried adding a video doing a tribute for someone on here where I cum onto their pic on the iPad but it was banned because I’d posted a screenshot?! "

Taking a photo of a photo would be a reject

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

"I tried adding a video doing a tribute for someone on here where I cum onto their pic on the iPad but it was banned because I’d posted a screenshot?!

Taking a photo of a photo would be a reject"

I did a tribute for someone. They tried to put on their profile but because it was a pic of a pic it was banned even though the original pic was their own pic on their profile.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I can only repeat, they are not allowed and will be rejected

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

I've come to the conclusion everything is accepted (or at least, not checked) unless and until someone reports them. Vx

"I tried adding a video doing a tribute for someone on here where I cum onto their pic on the iPad but it was banned because I’d posted a screenshot?! "

When I did that the reason was it was recognizable as someone other than me.

I don't see the point of a single guy posting a pic containing another female (or anyone else for that matter).

Whats your aim? to convince others that you have previously managed to have some naughty fun with someone? Lol.

Also, who's to say you've got the permission of the other person in the photos, to allow you to share these pics?

Even if you hide their faces or distinguishing features, legally you need there true consent to share / show these photos.

Just stick with your own pics, thats all any potential play mate what's to see x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I've come to the conclusion everything is accepted (or at least, not checked) unless and until someone reports them. Vx"

That's the wrong conclusion.

There are thousands of pics approved every day. In relation to how many pics are approved the mistakes are not that high. There is bound to be mistakes when it is humans doing the approving, once they are seen or reported they are re-moderated

Forum Mod

O o O oo

This might be a good time to paste the pic rules into the thread.

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

If people report any pics that are wrongly approved they will get re-moderated