FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Notifications

Notifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ookie_and_Nookie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kent

It would be awesome if we could get notifications when someone replies to a comment we’ve made in the forum. Having to scroll through looking for replies only to see there aren’t any is quite time consuming if you’re very active in the forum.

C x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would like that I think it would be good

What I do to find posts is click on the page menu options which is the square with an arrow through it. It brings up share, copy, add to bookmarks. Click on find on page and type your name in and it goes to your posts or type a less used word in your post and it will bring up all the people that have quoted you

By *orny DeucesCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

"It would be awesome if we could get notifications when someone replies to a comment we’ve made in the forum. Having to scroll through looking for replies only to see there aren’t any is quite time consuming if you’re very active in the forum.

C x"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It would be awesome if we could get notifications when someone replies to a comment we’ve made in the forum. Having to scroll through looking for replies only to see there aren’t any is quite time consuming if you’re very active in the forum.

C x"

Agreed! This would be a great feature

F (Mrs)

» Add a new message to this topic