FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Message Filters - straight/bi

Message Filters - straight/bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ymruambyth OP   Couple  over a year ago

grantham

This one is perplexing how it hasn’t already been implemented….look at any bi couples profile and they ALL say the same thing. No straight people…and the reason for this is the absolute wall of single guy messages where they haven’t read the profile and are straight, many claiming to be secretly bi (we have fallen got that lie in the past) and it’s a constant irritant to a large number of users.

Solution is - allow to filter out any ‘straight’ males or couples. There’s already an option to filter for bisexuals in the browse user report, so why not the message filters.

I can arbitrarily filter out people based on an age (which never makes a whole lot of sense - if someone has an age filter set to 45 then does that Really mean they would reject all 46yr olds or does it really just mean they are missing out on great meets? Anyway I digress…..

A filter to stop straight guys messaging us would be an absolute godsend . Pretty please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This isn't going to be helpful to you I'm afraid.. Thought it might be of vague interest to say that sometimes even though I person has chosen

the 'straight' option, it's our experience that they are often not strictly straight. It seems the most preferable choice as they're probably straight outside of Fab but enjoy the bi side when meeting up with Fab Swingers people

By *uriouscouple4fun2022Couple  over a year ago

Kempston

Totally agree, I've often thought we need this filter.

By *ymruambyth OP   Couple  over a year ago

grantham

I’ve heard that argument but it doesn’t really make too much sense because not being truthful about orientation will mean they pass up meet opportunities. If they need to appear straight for another reason then have a second bi profile with bi veris would seem the answer.

Also the same could be said if the smoking filter, age filter etc

The idea would be optionally filter based on information listed. No one would be forced to use it but for couples like us (of which there seem to be many) it would be an awesome feature as our policy is to not meet guys with straight listed on the profile, so without the filter it just increases the admin and wastes everyone’s time to be honest.

» Add a new message to this topic