FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verified Genuine Profile extension

Verified Genuine Profile extension

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *histler21 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Has there been any thought to extending this message to include the count of verifications 'by Webcam' and 'in Person'.

e.g.

Verified Genuine Profile (2/6) or

Verified Genuine Profile (12/0) or

I give much more credence to meetings 'in Person' than I do 'by Webcam'.

Some verifications by webcam can last as little as a couple of seconds. A minute at most. Admittedly, some have also been longer.

If it is thought to be unwise to give exact numbers - I would be happy in ranges 1-5, 5+ etc or something similar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were thinking a seperate section for the people who only have meet verifications via cam... Saying that you can probably filter them out.

How about your idea for when veris are hidden? We like to keep our verifications private but it puts some people off.

Littlebit

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"We were thinking a seperate section for the people who only have meet verifications via cam... Saying that you can probably filter them out.

How about your idea for when veris are hidden? We like to keep our verifications private but it puts some people off.

Littlebit"

In the advanced search you can search for only those verified by meeting in person... They'll show in results whether the veris are hidden or shown

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

In the advanced search you can search for only those verified by meeting in person... They'll show in results whether the veris are hidden or shown"

Cool thanks have just found it

» Add a new message to this topic