FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Friends profile not visible

Friends profile not visible

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ncleP OP   Man  over a year ago

Mitcham

I have a (F) friend with a new profile here. She has told me her username and has even sent me a screenshot of her homepage but when I search for her her profile isnt visible.

She assures me I am not blocked and everything seems to be set correctly so what are we doing wrong?

We are both bewildered, can anybody offer any help?

Much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I have a (F) friend with a new profile here. She has told me her username and has even sent me a screenshot of her homepage but when I search for her her profile isnt visible.

She assures me I am not blocked and everything seems to be set correctly so what are we doing wrong?

Much appreciated."

Hi op

Since you're female friend has been able to send you a screenshot could she send you one to show that your on her friends list if she is and it's only on your list that doesn't show up

By *ilf and old fartCouple  over a year ago

Between Ely and Mildenhall

"I have a (F) friend with a new profile here. She has told me her username and has even sent me a screenshot of her homepage but when I search for her her profile isnt visible.

Much appreciated."

Has she blocked single guys in her settings ? If so then that's why

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Change the name in a profile link to see if you can find it that way, for example https://www.fabswingers.com/profile/rugby_123 Change the end bit of rugby_123 to her username

By *ncleP OP   Man  over a year ago

Mitcham

Thanks for the replies.

neither of us has each other blocked and I tried the link as suggested and I get the message saying you cant view this profile because of either suspension of her profile or blocking

I guess its possible that she has all single guys blocked without realising so will check with her later.

Thanks again

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Get her to message you, she'll be able to find you, even if it's via this thread.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Thanks for the replies.

neither of us has each other blocked and I tried the link as suggested and I get the message saying you cant view this profile because of either suspension of her profile or blocking

I guess its possible that she has all single guys blocked without realising so will check with her later.

Thanks again"

Blocking mails from single men won't block single men from viewing the profile

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Sorry but sounds like she has you blocked

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Get her to message you, she'll be able to find you, even if it's via this thread. "

Great tip.

» Add a new message to this topic