FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocked without blocking?!

Blocked without blocking?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFoxAndXeno OP   Couple  over a year ago

Weymouth

I've just noticed not one, but multiple people's profiles give us the "you can't view this profile, as you've blocked them or vice versa" message - but with at least one party this is confirmed not to be the case

I've double checked our block list and absolutely nobody unexpected was there, has anyone else had this issue?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ad boy maverickMan  over a year ago

basildon

"I've just noticed not one, but multiple people's profiles give us the "you can't view this profile, as you've blocked them or vice versa" message - but with at least one party this is confirmed not to be the case

I've double checked our block list and absolutely nobody unexpected was there, has anyone else had this issue?! "

Just because you haven't blocked them doesn't mean they haven't blocked you. I block lots of people for all sorts of reasons but mail so they don't appear in my searches if they are not for me or their profile makes it clear I'm not for theM.

Weymouth

"I've just noticed not one, but multiple people's profiles give us the "you can't view this profile, as you've blocked them or vice versa" message - but with at least one party this is confirmed not to be the case

I've double checked our block list and absolutely nobody unexpected was there, has anyone else had this issue?!

Just because you haven't blocked them doesn't mean they haven't blocked you. I block lots of people for all sorts of reasons but mail so they don't appear in my searches if they are not for me or their profile makes it clear I'm not for theM. "

I managed to check a different way earlier, they have blocked us which is very odd indeed as they claimed we blocked them

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

If youve ever reported them then admin usually put a block on between profiles

Weymouth

"If youve ever reported them then admin usually put a block on between profiles"

No I've not done this before, very odd indeed

» Add a new message to this topic