FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Link from profile to users forum posts

Link from profile to users forum posts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he normal one OP   Man  over a year ago

Hereford

I think it would be good to have a link in peoples profile to their previous forum posts, so when you discover someone fresh on the site you can check what they have been saying and whether you find their views are agreeable before you get to deep into messaging.

Alternatively be able to search forum posts by user name.

At present you can see someones profile from their forum posts but not other way round.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why are you trying to ruin my sex life?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"I think it would be good to have a link in peoples profile to their previous forum posts, so when you discover someone fresh on the site you can check what they have been saying and whether you find their views are agreeable before you get to deep into messaging.

Alternatively be able to search forum posts by user name.

At present you can see someones profile from their forum posts but not other way round."

A very good idea, save all the copy and paste faff.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

But that would be lazy, clicking on the forum opens up opportunity to other discussion

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you click on the green arrow next to the name you can see the last few posts. If you want to find out if they use the forum you can click on " view recent posts you have posted to" on the left above the forum list , then change the url to have their name into the link instead of yours

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you click on the green arrow next to the name you can see the last few posts. If you want to find out if they use the forum you can click on " view recent posts you have posted to" on the left above the forum list , then change the url to have their name into the link instead of yours"

Oh i didn't know you could do this! It is very useful, thank you

» Add a new message to this topic