FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Forums and notifications

Forums and notifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anclad20500 OP   Man  over a year ago

Salford

Would anybody else prefer it if there was a way to “like” comments and receive notifications when your comment was replied to or another comment was left on a thread.

I can’t be the only one who misses out on things I’ve posted because I forget to check the forums when I’ve commented etc…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It would be nice, as I don't want people thinking I'm being ignorant if I don't reply. However, I don't want this to become like Facebook, either

Salford

I don’t mean like Facebook as such, like no comments on profiles and statuses as such, just literally notifications on forums posts

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

I agree, however the problem is that it is actually quite expensive to run a.high volume email system. The sort of system required to send an email for every notification would be significant in the context of Fab.

They could however put a notification up like they do when to get a new verification.

Salford

Wouldn’t necessarily have to be an email, maybe just like you receive a message or someone views your profile and it shows a number

» Add a new message to this topic