FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Things about Fab, if you could , you would you change

Things about Fab, if you could , you would you change

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyJames OP   Man  over a year ago

80020 Broomfield

What say you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arried BifemWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in the midlands

Make it £100 / £200 a year subscription to help reduce the amount of fake accounts

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Not a lot really. I think it works fine as it is. Maybe make the veried filter tighter so a photo Veri doesn't allow people to message if you have it on. But apart from that I've no issues really with how I use fab. Filters work wonders for making it easier and I just concentrate on my own journey rather than what others do.

80020 Broomfield

"What say you?"

I hate spending so much time scrolling through one after another MALE on CAM now listings then finally came across a MALE/FEMAKE icon just to click on it and some guys there by him self jacking off, then curiosity click on the profile and find that low life fake loser does not even have the icon that indicates photo verified but still listed as a couple on their profile not photo verified but still allowed to broadcast from a cam because he has paid his yearly subscription

These fakes seem to be allowed to exist on Fab as a couple then get off deceiving us all exposing them selfeves jacking off on cam because they are a paid up site supporter

(wich in the end are big tame wasters for those actually looking for couples)

Any one else find these low life fake time wasters so very frustrating as well as I do?

What say you?

80020 Broomfield

Why don't guys just go on the Bi Cam if they get off jacking off & others watch?

Are the actually any couples and are women that like to see this I certainly hate it

at least I can avoid it when I see it's a male icon it's a lot worse when they are listed as a male / female then I click on so grosses me out can't leave fast enough

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Not all are fake. As a couple. They don't have to be attached to each other 24/7.

This account isn't photo verified. But we are a couple. I don't cam much. But if and when I do. It would be me the Male part on the cam. As our lass has a couples account for her to use in chat at the same time.

When she uses her cam, it is always her on her own.

Would you also say she is fake as you won't ever see me on her cam?

There are plenty of couples account where you will only ever see the female part of the couple on their cam.

I'm yet to see anyone complain about that.

By *w214Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

A like and dislike button/function for comments on the forums.

By *elsbells2011Couple  over a year ago

fife

If you block someone it also blocks in forums too. That a fairly big issue.

When a profile is reported ie we met a guy claiming to be 20+ years younger than he was and he became fairly aggressive, profile reported and nothing done

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Give people a timeout for posting games on the wrong forum. Including a timeout for anyone that joins in

80020 Broomfield

"Give people a timeout for posting games on the wrong forum. Including a timeout for anyone that joins in

"

Steve & Beth when I come across a game posted in a foarm directory room I'm assuming when I read

( I'm in )

those folks would be into playing that game, even in this case I do respect others filters & only replie & play not by direct messaging them but use the quote button to play along

What rooms do you think games SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be allowed in?

80020 Broomfield

"If you block someone it also blocks in forums too. That a fairly big issue.

When a profile is reported ie we met a guy claiming to be 20+ years younger than he was and he became fairly aggressive, profile reported and nothing done"

That's horrible that happened to you I think the moderators need to look closer at this issue ,people that get very aggressive because they being deceitful & not getting away with it sure makes this site not so fun that's for sure

If it's not fun then it is a terrible waste of time

80020 Broomfield

When a profile is reported ie we met a guy claiming to be 20+ years younger than he was and he became fairly aggressive, profile reported and nothing done"

Why even have a report buttun if nothing is not done about it doesn't make sense

By *enelope2UWoman  over a year ago

Fife

"What say you?"

I'd add a button on the profile that had to be clicked before a message could be sent to the person. If they can't be bothered to read a profile they shouldn't be allowed to message.

80020 Broomfield

"A like and dislike button/function for comments on the forums. "

Please elaborate ferther for us, on how you think these button functions on comments can be improved

80020 Broomfield

"What say you?

I'd add a button on the profile that had to be clicked before a message could be sent to the person. If they can't be bothered to read a profile they shouldn't be allowed to message."

I think that's great food for thought for the moderators

and I have to say I absolutely adore & think the above folks status update on their profile is so hilarious

Like so many things in life humor does go a long,long way to get a true glimpse of folks personalitys, and I do think we all do agree we are so lucky such fun humorous folks are Fab members

80020 Broomfield

"Not all are fake. As a couple. They don't have to be attached to each other 24/7.

This account isn't photo verified. But we are a couple. I don't cam much. But if and when I do. It would be me the Male part on the cam. As our lass has a couples account for her to use in chat at the same time.

There are plenty of couples account where you will only ever see the female part of the couple on their cam.

"

Yes true ,but when I see their listed as a couple I do expect to see a couple when you click on there cam button not just some guy stroking him self,

80020 Broomfield

"Not a lot really. I think it works fine as it is. Maybe make the veried filter tighter so a photo Veri doesn't allow people to message if you have it on. But apart from that I've no issues really with how I use fab. Filters work wonders for making it easier and I just concentrate on my own journey rather than what others do. "

I totally love your frank upbeat totally open-minded attitude about this site & it's functions, it does let us know how intelligent you truely are

80020 Broomfield

"Not all are fake. As a couple. They don't have to be attached to each other 24/7.

"

That's probably because 99.9% of the folks on this site are eather Males,& or couples that enjoy watching weman being super sensual,therefore extremely sexy wile enjoying themselves being seriously adored & appreciated

80020 Broomfield

"Make it £100 / £200 a year subscription to help reduce the amount of fake accounts "

That might work to reduce some guys from this list but there would still be a percentage of dudes that wouldn't mind paying a lot more so they can continue to be deceitful I truely think that's what they get off on more then anything ealse

80020 Broomfield

"What say you?"

liars & fakes come up on this foram posting shouldn't be surprising

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That only the age range you are looking for can view you

Make it easier to see your photos by having separate folders - public, private, friends + videos

Forum Mod

"Yes true ,but when I see their listed as a couple I do expect to see a couple when you click on there cam button not just some guy stroking him self, "

When I put the lotto on I expect to win, but that isn't the case most of the time.

Just because something isn't what you want or expect doesn't make it wrong.

Each to their own. It is easy to click off a cam if you don't like what you see. Others may like it.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

The mapping system. Since when was Leeds in the North East?

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Yes true ,but when I see their listed as a couple I do expect to see a couple when you click on there cam button not just some guy stroking him self,

When I put the lotto on I expect to win, but that isn't the case most of the time.

Just because something isn't what you want or expect doesn't make it wrong.

Each to their own. It is easy to click off a cam if you don't like what you see. Others may like it. "

Also if see a man's cock is so incredibly disgusting it's probably best not to seek couples out at all and just stick to single females

Let's be fair even in a fully straight MFM your going to see either the guy or his Mrs wanking he cock at some stage in the meet.

KJ

Forum Mod

"Also if see a man's cock is so incredibly disgusting it's probably best not to seek couples out at all and just stick to single females

Let's be fair even in a fully straight MFM your going to see either the guy or his Mrs wanking he cock at some stage in the meet.

KJ "

And if DP is included in said MFM. There will no doubt be tennis played between balls.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Also if see a man's cock is so incredibly disgusting it's probably best not to seek couples out at all and just stick to single females

KJ

And if DP is included in said MFM. There will no doubt be tennis played between balls. "

Exactly which is why the hyper hetros who get angry and disgusted at the slightest male to male contact as the absolute last types of guys you'd want in a straight MFM meet. Give me the straight guys who are totally comfortable in there sexuality and around others any times please.

Just to add as my male half I'm effectively straight never done anything with a guy directly or have any desire to do so. However I love 3sums 4sums and moresomes its what's swinging is all about for me. I will happy engage In DP, DVP and fuck licking so for those reasons alone I put bi curious as there's nothing else appropriate on fab.

I also understand when playing in MFM there's times when there is contact between the guys e.g in one inventive and intensive spit roast the other guy had to stable himself by resting his forarm on my shoulder. No biggie the position required it.

That's exactly why I think the hyper straight or the aggressive straight should really stick to 1 on 1s with females. We certainly don't want to be around those types anyway.

KJ

80020 Broomfield

KJ

And if DP is included in said MFM. There will no doubt be tennis played between balls.

Exactly which is why the hyper hetros who get angry and disgusted at the slightest male to male contact as the absolute last types of guys you'd want in a straight MFM meet. Give me the straight guys who are totally comfortable in there sexuality and around others any times please.

Just to add as my male half I'm effectively straight never done anything with a guy directly or have any desire to do so. However I love 3sums 4sums and moresomes its what's swinging is all about for me. I will happy engage In DP, DVP and fuck licking so for those reasons alone I put bi curious as there's nothing else appropriate on fab.

I also understand when playing in MFM there's times when there is contact between the guys e.g in one inventive and intensive spit roast the other guy had to stable himself by resting his forarm on my shoulder. No biggie the position required it.

That's exactly why I think the hyper straight or the aggressive straight should really stick to 1 on 1s with females. We certainly don't want to be around those types anyway.

KJ"

Some very great insight and some real food for thought thanks so much

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Fisting interest split into receiver and giver, as there must have been a few times when 2 people have turned up with lube and boxing gloves.

Certain keywords in status updates being automatically blocked, drug references and where they're panhandling for money. It saves reporting them.

A limit on how many times the same pic can be posted in a given time, as seeing the same pic 3 times a week is a bit naff.

Limiting who can see a meet today, such as if you're going to a club you can exclude single guys from seeing it so they don't just turn up anyway.

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

Track sexual orientation changes and limit to twice a year.

Ability to filter nearby based on orientation.

Ability to apply message filters to previous messages too

Enforce verification summary display

Ability to highlight "no show", but maybe only after 5 people had marked no show in x weeks etc.

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

Everyday is a school day. Did not know this

To get the geography right on the locations. Hull, Leeds, and the likes of are not in the North East. North East from London maybe...but I think county's would work better. Yeah its more of a list to read through for the area(s) youre interested in, but atleast your not looking at 100 miles away because of a generalisation.

Or list it as dialing codes

01 London

02 Birmingham

And so on...

Atleast it's abit more of a fixing than Hull or something the same as (being classed as the North East).

Have ethnic categories for who can/ can't message you. Instead of blocking all men or women. You can block certain ethnic groups of people that you're not interested in meeting or talking too.

Please don't take this the wrong way im not being racist by any means. Its a fact, that certain people are turned on by men/women of colour/asian/or caucasian, and some people aren't. Some people only want men/women from the aforementioned groups. This way it would stop you reading through endless messages off people your not interested in.

Everyone verified. One week free - then pay - as prices are now. No blank profiles- deleted after 12 hours.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Give people a timeout for posting games on the wrong forum. Including a timeout for anyone that joins in

Steve & Beth when I come across a game posted in a foarm directory room I'm assuming when I read

( I'm in )

those folks would be into playing that game, even in this case I do respect others filters & only replie & play not by direct messaging them but use the quote button to play along

What rooms do you think games SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be allowed in?

"

The 'Games' forum would seem a good place.

And who is Beth?

By *urjonMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Make it £100 / £200 a year subscription to help reduce the amount of fake accounts "

Its a great idea that anyone would think it would at least greatly reduce it. Sadly in practice it doesn't work. Before Fab really got going was on other sites one which was £16 per month and one that was £25. Both were riddled with fake accounts, the more expensive one suffering most.

As odd as it is to the rest of us it seems there is always a contingent of men who 'get off' on posing as women/couples.

I suggest everyone on all profiles should be photo-verified at least.

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

We'd like to see a function, that if a hot single lady looks at our profile, she has to meet us by law.. otherwise, she gets sent to the gallows!!!

Simple one to implicate?

By *av1978Man  over a year ago

wigan

They need to remove all the escorts asking for money on here,

By *rettyboylloydMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Add GROUP profiles.

At the minute most groups tend to use MM Couples one and that can be misleading to both people seeking a bi/gay male couple as well as ones seeking a group.

Surely can't be hard to sort? Eh Fab?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The site is great but let down by its limited search options, where only a few things can be searched upon. It seems madness, when we have input our data, to not be able to search on those fields' data.

And I'd improve messaging, so that they last longer and are filtered into friends/unknown etc

Restricted access and picture uploads for unverified profiles.

Meet verifications having a different symbol to camera verifications.

More genuinely bisexual women.

Virus forum thread to be deleted to allow swinging to be the only topic to talk about rather than armchair scientists who study reddit for technical terms and scaremongering on a daily basis.

Profile automatically deleted after 6 months if not at least photo verified by then.

80020 Broomfield

"Restricted access and picture uploads for unverified profiles.

Meet verifications having a different symbol to camera verifications.

More genuinely bisexual women.

Virus forum thread to be deleted to allow swinging to be the only topic to talk about rather than armchair scientists who study reddit for technical terms and scaremongering on a daily basis.

Profile automatically deleted after 6 months if not at least photo verified by then. "

Those suggestions do really make a lot of sense

80020 Broomfield

"We'd like to see a function, that if a hot single lady looks at our profile, she has to meet us by law.. otherwise, she gets sent to the gallows!!!

Simple one to implicate? "

Very hilarious thanks so much for the chuckle

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Little bit better control, I understand that it can be very difficult at times, if the staffing isn't available or the quantity, so it doesn't add additional pressure so everyone has a roll so things are able to run smoothly. I hate people placed in a position to having to do more than they should. As it crumbles nor fair. It's taking advantage I dislike...

80020 Broomfield

[Removed by poster at 27/09/22 00:57:18]

Filter out certain photos rather than having one category to see.

So to be able to have some way of saying I don’t want to see pictures of men but let the rest through sort of thing.

By *oxy lyxCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle Emlyn

"Everyone verified. One week free - then pay - as prices are now. No blank profiles- deleted after 12 hours. "

Yes… this

A minimum word count on filling out profiles.

A way of marking profiles so we don't see them on searches. If you block someone they still come up on a search

A proper verification system. I just messaged a girl who on her profile is 5ft and athletic and she messaged back saying she's 18stone and 5ft 11 WTF ahaha

Everyone having more strict looking for guidelines that correlates with who can and can't message. You can do this yourself but would be better if it was automatic. This would stop people's inboxes being filled with irrelevant propositions.

By *abrielleroselaceyTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

Unfortunately charging for a site like this means it would cease to be a swinger site.

Let's face it, if you want an expensive dating site there are plenty about, if you want a sex dating site to rip you off there are loads of those which pretend to be swinger sites. The biggest issue with this site is non swingers just here for sex dating and charging won't get rid of them, it is more likely to get rid of the genuine swingers

By *omethingfun96Couple  over a year ago

greater london

Add a back to the top button for really long threads

Manchester

There are a lot of things that could be done to improve the site.

Update the profile options to modern day and get rid of the nonsensical TV/TS option. It should be TV or Transgender Woman.

Find someone who isn't geographically clueless to fix the locations in the various sections of the site. let's face it, if you asked for directions from the people who set this site up you wouldn't get anywhere near your destination.

Add an option to the meet search to filter for who the message posters are looking for not just who posted.

It would also be good if the meets section excluded the options that imply individual meetings and concentrated on the swinging orientated types such as clubs, parties, dogging/outdoor, etc. Ditch the vanilla

Manchester

"Add a back to the top button for really long threads "

By *ohnsmith134Man  over a year ago

South East

Not sure how many will be able to afford it..swinging should be for all

"Make it £100 / £200 a year subscription to help reduce the amount of fake accounts

Unfortunately charging for a site like this means it would cease to be a swinger site.

Let's face it, if you want an expensive dating site there are plenty about, if you want a sex dating site to rip you off there are loads of those which pretend to be swinger sites. The biggest issue with this site is non swingers just here for sex dating and charging won't get rid of them, it is more likely to get rid of the genuine swingers

"

I disagree. Doesn't have to be a lot but having a small yearly fee would get rid of all the fake accounts instantly. If you're willing to part with the small fee it shows your actual intent. Would stop guys pretending to be ladies and would stop ladies starting accounts just for a chat. Would also stop people having multiple accounts which I find a weird one. A back up fab account? Pretty self involved

Isn't everyone that's not in a cpl a non swinger by definition?

When a profile is reported ie we met a guy claiming to be 20+ years younger than he was and he became fairly aggressive, profile reported and nothing done

Why even have a report buttun if nothing is not done about it doesn't make sense"

the report button is just there to make people think something is being done , but if the site had to do anything about all reports reported it would look negative and make people wonder just my take

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Make it £100 / £200 a year subscription to help reduce the amount of fake accounts

I disagree. Doesn't have to be a lot but having a small yearly fee would get rid of all the fake accounts instantly. If you're willing to part with the small fee it shows your actual intent. Would stop guys pretending to be ladies and would stop ladies starting accounts just for a chat. Would also stop people having multiple accounts which I find a weird one. A back up fab account? Pretty self involved

Isn't everyone that's not in a cpl a non swinger by definition? "

So only people with spare cash can be swingers and no time-wasting fantasist have money to burn? Really??

People pay subscriptions for all manner of things they never/rarely use from gym memberships to wine clubs. People who get their kicks catfishing others wouldn't bat an eyelid at £10 a month and conversely many active swingers would cease using the site if forced to pay. Single women generally get into clubs for free so why would they pay to join a site?

Fees don't stop 'fake' accounts. The usual result when sites charge is that members have a heightened sense of expectation and entitlement. Those two things are bad enough when a site is free and don't need any encouragement.

And no. Swinging isn't just for couples. That's wife swapping. Swinging has always welcomed single people.

A

» Add a new message to this topic