FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Bareback interest button

Bareback interest button

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can you not create this, as then people can avoid people if its not their 'cup of tea'. It also makes it easier to search for people who have the same interest as us and saves all the usual arguing that goes on about the subject?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Can you not create this, as then people can avoid people if its not their 'cup of tea'. It also makes it easier to search for people who have the same interest as us and saves all the usual arguing that goes on about the subject?"

well in theory safe sex is one of the interests you can tick, so that would solve it...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But it would be far easier rather to have the option installed for all concerned

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"Can you not create this, as then people can avoid people if its not their 'cup of tea'. It also makes it easier to search for people who have the same interest as us and saves all the usual arguing that goes on about the subject?

well in theory safe sex is one of the interests you can tick, so that would solve it..."

its a very emotive subject just like lots of the others.

I suppose you could argue that it could be seen as not promoting safe sex by openly including it..difficult one.

i've just tried to browse and its impossible at the moment to search for those into BB so on reflection maybe it should be added as those that do like seem to be in the minority they should still have their interest included, after all its not illegal.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Can you not create this, as then people can avoid people if its not their 'cup of tea'. It also makes it easier to search for people who have the same interest as us and saves all the usual arguing that goes on about the subject?

well in theory safe sex is one of the interests you can tick, so that would solve it...

its a very emotive subject just like lots of the others.

I suppose you could argue that it could be seen as not promoting safe sex by openly including it..difficult one.

i've just tried to browse and its impossible at the moment to search for those into BB so on reflection maybe it should be added as those that do like seem to be in the minority they should still have their interest included, after all its not illegal. "

no its not illegal and each to their own.. if this helps people that are into it the maybe it should be added.. maybe they could also allow those that are dead against it to filter out the people that do.. that way everyone that wants to benefit from it being added could.. Then you are not adding for the minority only.. we are against it and would use a filter if available.. but then the other interests could also be filtered that way maybe you would be more likely to only find people of interest and there would then be less forum posts moaning about being pestered etc..so yes would get thumbs up if combined with filter to filter out the option as well.. But then you will get same issues as bi's on that profiles will be changed according to who people are trying to meet.. thats always gonna be an issue... With bb being such an issue for most would people use it as it would mean their meet options would be greatly reduced..so alot wouldnt use it probably...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The problem is hardly anyone would use it. Pretty much everyone that I have gone bare with or has asked me to go bare has safe sex ticked.

So I don't think due to how people react people would be honest about it

Cali

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most people into BB include it in their profile, if they don't...ask?

For alot of people it depends on the moment or the person.

I wouldn't do anal with someone i'd just met but after a few meets i may consider it so it's difficult to include that in our likes without giving out the impression we are always up for it.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"The problem is hardly anyone would use it. Pretty much everyone that I have gone bare with or has asked me to go bare has safe sex ticked.

So I don't think due to how people react people would be honest about it

Cali"

completely agree they know people will (some) be turned off by it.. you only have to look at the bi men threads to see that some dont admit it to increase chances of a meet. so although this may or maynot be good idea most wont use it because of attitudes...

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

But why have a "button" specifically for this aspect of play and not for others?

The existing set up covers all parts of play, with people filling in their Profiles accordingly to suit their tastes.

You could only clog up the site with extra "buttons".

» Add a new message to this topic